i painted the shame of red

tw// blood

FINALLY an update TAT. hello guys!! i felt like this is a part where idk what i wrote BUT I CERTAINLY LOVE THE ENDING. i have this scene on my head for WEEKS specially i've been really busy, plotting has been my way out of the stressful reality. I only got 1 week now before christmas break and !!! I AM NERVOUS I HAVE PLENTY THINGS TO DOOO! everyone please enjoy this story!! im really really excited for this and!! thank you for keep on reading! please leave a comment, i accept criticisms and suggestions speically i want this first ever fic of mine to be the best for everyone!! please read end notes too!

~~~

Home. What was it really for a wolf going to the den of the lions who want nothing but to devour him? His life used to be brighter than this, brighter than the sun itself. He used to smile every morning while his favorite auntie open his window to wake him up, sprint his way to his sister's room to wake her up as well— something that he's the only one who can do. They would joke around the halls where their older brother would scold them being so loud early in the morning and they will all meet by the dining room with their father, ready to thank every gods for letting his children wake up that day. It was a blessing for Donghyuck to have a life everyone craved for, but like what they say too, good things will be bad one day. Did he ever wished to be in this place anyway? Did he ever want to be with someone that he's been loathing— a conceited self-centered stupid vampire as he describe his fiancé.

"I can hear your thoughts, Donghyuck." Mark said from behind as the both of them walks down the hallway, going to their own ways of their errands for the day.

"That's good then, atleast you hear what I want you to hear." Donghyuck rolls his eyes, walking ahead of his mate and keeping his posture straight. Donghyuck was curious on what's on Mark's mind too. He would want to ask him what was he thinking, what does he think of the wolf and how was he as a mate. He knows he's doing his best, he knows he's doing his best but reassurance is something he needed too.

Silence has pierced through the both of them. The hallways seems too long for the princes, the time seems like it was slower than a turtle. Donghyuck looked everywhere memorizing every detail of the hallways. The both of them will soon enter a hallway full of portraits where Mark's ancestors are placed there. They are all pure blooded— a vampire with no other foreign blood. The blood stays in the family, that's their own precious treasure. They said Mark's empire came from the strongest to ever live. There was a myth that once when a son married someone that's not from their bloodline, the wife died strangely. The Empire insisted it was all natural— from giving birth because she can't handle a strong vampire like them.

"Why are you always mean to me?" Mark asks out of the blue, stopping on his tracks while Donghyuck continues his.

"Mark, you're busy, just go where you're supposed to." Donghyuck then finally get through the hall and turns into the left corner. He chews his lowerlip, hand on his chin while he thinks deeply.

Mark's Empire has something to do with his destiny that's for sure. He once saw a letter from a box given from his mother saying that everything from a wolf's life was planned. Donghyuck never believed that, if that so then life wouldn't be as thrilling and exciting as he wanted it to be. Sighing, he enters his and Mark's room and immediately rushed into the closet to take his beaded and designed luggage, putting everything he brought with him inside. He then took a pen and paper right after he arranges his things, sitting on the nearest chair while he writes Mark a letter.

"I guess this would be the last..."

###

"What do you mean he left?!" Mark roared while he looks at his own father with his own blazing red eyes.