ring, rough, raw

I have finally updated!! hii! i hope you enjoy this chapter!! school has been stressing me put so I couldn't update [this is supposed to be for january but school :))] please dont forget to leave your thoughts and comments!! and also, read the end notes!!! btw this is unedited and has many flaws (i don't proof read) hehe

###

The bells rang the most perfect melodies they could give, every press on the keys felt like it's every second to someone's end. Everyone's eyes are directed into the giant doors of the chapel, wearing nothing but black. Someone would scream when they see them, the place is dark adding to the horrendous feeling of being with them. But why is someone more fidgety than someone, perhaps a human, who might get lost in the vast of these vampires? He's dashing in his traditional black dress shirt, embroided with red and gold. His hair and face are glittery, he's like the shining moon at night. He's as if the star of the night when someone will be brighter than him. He pursed his lips, suppressing a smile that's about to draw against his face. Knowing everyone would see him- his countrymen, his council, the elders, and the royal family. He's the paragon of a caged bird, with until the last breath, he's seen. It's as if his happiness is a sin. A prince! He is with the crown but his people controls him more than he does to them. Prim and proper, the nation's pride as his prejudice would be the end of their lives. Would he dare stay here if he had the chance to run away?

Someone, perhaps the priest, is about to start the whole ceremony. Everyone's silenced, his presence is powerful, though the royals clearly have the higher platform, he has a bigger say than the elites and upperclassmen. Mark closes his eyes tightly, clutching the hem of his sleeves hard while he maintain his straight posture. It's too much, he thinks, that it suddenly came into this place where he's wrapped around the fingers of a wolf- a kind he has hated for years. Each breath is counted, the Crowned Prince took notes of who has hightened zephyr than those who inhales. Eyes burning, though closed he knows that everyone can feel his intensity, the feelings and the bond from the mating. Donghyuck's about to go inside.

Mark felt a hand by his shoulder, opening his eyes to see who it was, he raises his brows, "relax." Jeno, his cousin and best man told him.

The other vampire nodded, hearing the roaring voice of the most renowned priest throughout their city, Lucas. "This day, we are here for a ceremony of mating, our Prince Mark and... Donghyuck." Mark almost scoffed, stopping himself as Jeno holds him tighter.

"Bring in the wolf!" Everyone cheered, not from pleasing but from anger. They never loved Donghyuck, they never loved the wolves. The first time he came was when they were enchanted by his beauty, the same as Mark feels right now.

With his hair playing some messy curls, long enough to reach his nape, Donghyuck is stunning with his red traditional shirt. His tanned skin is screaming beauty, he is the epitome of Aphrodite. Like a god sent into the earth, someone to save Mark from disgrace. Donghyuck pulled his chin up, looking nowhere but onto Mark's red eyes with his gold orbs reflecting the gold and black embroidery of his dress shirt.

"Hyung, I know he's pretty but please quit staring? Your whole kingdom is here, eyeing on you!" The Crowned Prince heard someone whispers against his ears but Mark did not respond. His eyes were glued with the wolf, shining like a sun against the dark universe.

Mark wanted to smile, he's been desiring to give this angel the most proud smile he wants. To make him feel he's the only one existing on earth, but in a good way. To make him feel he's desirable, everyone wants him as well as the vampires secretly wanting him. His beauty is magnificent to Mark's eyes, the Crowned Prince is stunned for his aura that floats within the vicinity. He sighs as soon as Donghyuck started walking through the black carpet. He seemed out of place, Mark does not know if that's in a good way or bad way. All he knows is that Donghyuck could be his world, he will do everything just to please the wolf. He will do anything as what Donghyuck want him to do. He's going to be a dog, contrary on being a vampire, he wanted to be leashed by his mate. He will be under his spell and it would be wonderful. He will make sure the wolf wi get the riches, the wealth of his country deserve