damger of the promised ring

tw / mentions of blood, wounds, bruises

unedited! not proof read, full of errors!!

finally updated!! its our last semister in school, by june i might be entering grades 11 and 12 (senior year) so im kinda stressed rkfnskfkfk i only have one (1) available public state uni to enter and i am kinda nervous and i might not make it but yeah think positive!!

anyway! please enjoy this update and look forward to the next chapters !! please leave your thoughts and comments too. i might make this have more and plently of happenings and i might make a sequel (about ty and jh that's why i told u guys to remember his role) theyre very important!! please leave ur thoughts and read end notes!!

***

"Jaemin..." Donghyuck said instead, not throwing any glance to Mark. The wolf started to walk slowly, hands reaching for his bestfriend's face until the younger stood up and looks at the vampire prince.

"I shall go," then a bow of his head was performed, completely ignoring the wolf who was shocked by the sudden action of his bestfriend.

Years, they've known each other not just for months but for years. This actions of Jaemin, him slowly walking away from that someone he trusted the most. Standing still, Donghyuck felt someone's hand grabbing his wrist, Mark. Mark, what did he do to his bestfriend? Why did he suddenly barge inside this house, in the middle of nowhere and show up stones that could help Mark proving his love. Closing his eyes slightly, right before Jaemin could turn the door's knob, Donghyuck gasps.

"Jaemin!" The wolf shouted, slowly feeling weak, removing Mark's hold by his wrist.

Donghyuck rushed his way to the now frozen Jaemin, holding him by his shoulder then make him turn and stare on his eyes, "since when did you have red orbs?" The wolf asked, his own eyes shining in gold.

Jaemin, Donghyuck's long time bestfriend never had his eyes shine in fire of red. His was the opposite, the ocean of blue and calmness of the sky is what his eyes reflects. A low growl both to the wolf and his vampire mate has surrounded the place, Jaemin- an impostor infront of him, flinched with the sight. What a powerful beings, the two of them, though Donghyuck is a second prince, he is powerful enough to compete with the vampire's crowned prince. It was frightening, the two of them are like the water and fire that when combined, chaos will be produced. Like the sun to the moon where when the two meets, an eclipse that to some is a curse happens. Like when the sky meets the surface, the end of the world, to no one's saving. Jaemin steps back, while he tries to let go of Donghyuck's hand. The wolf seems to be struggling to breathe a little, eyes dropping while he reaches for something that might help him stand straight, Mark also saw that his mate needs help, this, he immediately walked to him and grab him by his waist. The wolf, however, didn't buy anything that the vampire is giving him, glancing at Mark and glaring.

"Who... Who is he?" Donghyuck pants, eyes getting glossy with his emotions filling in his heart.

The wolf put his hand over his mate's cheeks, eyes looking directly to the identical red orbs of the Jaemin who just came in, "Please tell me... Who is he?" Donghyuck begged but all Mark did was shake his head.

Furious, Donghyuck glared at Mark, looking straight through his eyes while his eyes' color intensifies, "Mark, I am begging you for the truth! I deserve it and-"

"Jaemin is gone and that person is not him!" The vampire shouted making Donghyuck freeze, stunned by the sudden outburst.

"He will never be back!" Added, Mark. Slowly, kneeling along with Donghyuck who is now crying on his knees... To Mark's eyes.

"What did you do to him?" Jaemin with the red eyes spoke as he see the vampire prince crying alone on the floor, silent yet comforting but it was a worry that he's comforting no one.