Friendship

It's after the finale. Henry graduated from high school they all stayed in Swellview.
Charlotte POV
Great I'm stuck in the tubes. The power went out as I head to a date. I called him "Hey I'm sorry I got caught up at work." I said. "Okay, I will cal you tomorrow." He said. "Okay I'm sorry." I said. "It's fine Char. Have you told Henry about us?" He asked. "No I haven't told him." I said not noticing that I am back in the Mans Nest. "Why not?" He asked. "Because he doesn't like you." I said. "Bye" He said hanging up. I look and see the guys looking at me. "Bye mom." I said. "Char I like your mom." Henry said. I sigh "Fine I was going on a date alright." I said. "Who were you going on a date." I said.
Henry POV
I got a strange feeling in my stomach when she told us she had a date. I been denying that I have feelings for her for years. But now that we've gotten back from defeating Drex and almost losing her when the Man Cave got destroyed. I started to have feelings for her. "Char, I'm sorry but we need you." Ray said. "So you stuck me in the tubes." She said. "Fine but you guys owe me. What do you need help with?" She asked sitting down at the computer. Ray looked at us. "Henry needs him learning to tie a tie." Ray said. "Hen, you know I love you, but you could of asked before I went on a date." She asked. "Sorry Char." I said. "Okay hand me a tie." She said with a sigh dragging me into the bathroom. She stepped closer to me she tried to throw the tie over my head but due to I'm a foot taller then she is it's hard so I helped her by picking her up and setting her on the counter so we were at eye level. "You look nice tonight Char." I said. "Thanks I was supposed to go on a date but now I'm here teaching you how to tie a tie." She wore a blue jumpsuit with black flats. "I'm sorry Char," I said. Our eyes meet "I'm not mad at you. But couldn't it wait till tomorrow." She said I began to lean in "Yeah but we have this thing tomorrow and I have to wear a tie." I said. Our lips were almost touching. "Oh yeah I forgot about that." She said. "You know Kid Danger needs a date for the event." I said "Oh really." She usually was my date to the events. My hands wrap around her waist. Now our noses were touching "Um. What were we doing?" She said not looking away. "I forgot." Her arms wrapped around my neck. "I think we were supposed to do something about a tie." She said. "Yeah, but I have a better idea." I closed the gap between us and our lips finally met. Her lips were so soft. My tongue went to her closed lips asking for her to open up her lips which she did. When we pulled back "Char will you go on a date with me?" I asked "Yes." She answered. "OMG finally CHENRY is finally happening!" Ray yelled I step back. Charlotte was blushing like a tomato.