Survive

Charlotte POV
         I was walking to science class with Henry when I heard a gun shot. He quickly pulled me into the janitors closet and locked the door we were the only ones in the hallway. He blocks the door with stuff. We hurdled up where the shooter can't see us. "I'm going to triple beep Ray. Everything is going to be okay." He whispered I nodded I texted my family saying I'm in a closet with Henry I'm hiding and that I loved them. Henry held me tightly he texted his family the same thing. I heard footsteps outside of the closet. We held our breath till they walked away. Henry kept me calm by holding me tightly. I looked into his eyes and he leaned in and kissed me deeply. When we pulled back I heard a gun shot then a pain in my leg then they ran. "Char!" Henry screamed. The man raised the gun but before he could pull the trigger Captain Man tackles him and handed him off to police. "Charlotte!" Captain Man said picking me up and carrying me out of the school and into a waiting ambulance. "I will meet you at the hospital." He whispered. Then black swallowed  me up.
                Henry POV
         When I heard gunshots I grabbed Charlotte and put her in the janitors closet. I told myself I will protect her but she got shot. Now I'm waiting for her to get of surgery. Ray ran in. "How is she?" He asked "Still in surgery." I said Jasper, Schwoz, Goosh, Piper, Ms. Page, Mr. and Mrs. Hart sat there in complete silence. Piper and Ray comforted me. "We kissed." I told the group. "You did?" Jasper asked. "Yes, right before she got shot." I answered. Ray looked at me, "Charlotte Page!" A nurse called. "That's us." Ray said. "Surgery went well. She broke her leg. Who will she be released to?" The nurse asked. "That will be me." Ray said. "Okay she will need physical therapy for four months. She will need to use crutches for 8 months." She said. "Okay" we agreed. We went to her hospital room. She was still asleep I held her hand. I kissed her hand and squeezed her handle gently.
Charlotte POV
I wake up in a hospital room. I saw Henry asleep in a chair. Ray walked in with coffee. "Hey Char." He said. "Hi how long have I been asleep?" I asked "A couple days." He said. Henry woke up. "Hey beautiful." He told me. "Hi." I said. I soon healed and Henry and I got together finally.