Charlotte!!!!!

Henry POV
         I knew something was up with Charlotte. She was the same. She was sitting at the computers in the Man Cave. I just came back from defeating Stupid Jeff. Usually Charlotte runs up to me and hugs me. "Is Charlotte okay?" Ray asked. "I don't know." I answered. "Take her into the guest bedroom and she can lay down in there." Ray said. "Okay it's getting late can we just stay here tonight?" I asked. "Sure Kid." Ray said. I walked over to Charlotte she looked so beautiful. "Char Ray said we can stay here tonight." I said. She tried to stand up but she falls down to the ground I catch her. "Char, are you okay?" I push a strain of hair off her face. She just curls up in my arms. I pick her up and carry her into the guest bedroom I lay her down in the bed. I feel her head which was burning up. I run and grab her a quick damp towel. Ray walks over "How's Charlotte?" He asked. "Unconscious and might have a fever." I answered. "Well I'm in for the night. I can help take care of her. What do I need to do?" Ray asked he's been the father figure for her since her parents left her when she turned 18. So now she lives with me in my apartment. We are just friends. "Do we have any..." suddenly a crash came from her room. We ran in Charlotte was having a seizure. We lucky got her to stop. I wrapped my arms around her. "You love her don't you?" Ray asked. "Of course I do she's my best friend." I answered. "No I mean you love her love her." Ray said. "I think you are right I'm in love with Charlotte." I confessed. "Finally!!!!"