Prom

Charlotte POV
              I walk into the school. There was posters for prom. I sighed the guy who I want to go with, Henry, probably doesn't want to go. I see him talking to our other best friend Jasper. "Hey Char." Henry said. "Hi Hen." I said putting my stuff in my locker. "So who is taking our girl to prom?" Jasper asked. "No one." I said with a sigh. "Char, I'm sorry." Henry said. "It's fine I will just stay home." I said. "But it's our senior year and last year we were stuck at work." Jasper said. "I am fine I should head to class." I said with a sigh walking away.
                               Henry POV
           I watched Charlotte walk away. "Henry why don't you ask her to prom?" Jasper suggested. "I will but not now." I said. "Do it soon." Jasper said. We walked to class. Later the day Jasper and I were in the Man Cave. Charlotte came down the elevator. "I got a date to prom!!!!" She said. "Congrats Char!" I said. "Who asked you?" Ray asked. "Blake." She said. "I would of thought it would of been Henry." Schwoz said. "Same here," Ray said. "Why Hen. For the last time we are just friends!" She said. My heart breaks to the words just friends. I've had feelings for her since the lion incident. "Well I'm happy for you Char." I hug her. "Thanks Hen, I just came here to tell you the news and get my pay check. My mom is waiting to take me dress shopping." She said. Ray writes her a check "I gave you a bonus so you can get yourself a beautiful dress." Ray said. Ray was a father figure to her since her father left her when she was a baby. "Thanks Ray." She hugs him and leaves. "I wanted to take her to prom." I muttered. "You should of told her when you had the chance." Ray said. "I know it's killing me. And I can't stand Blake." I told them.
                   Charlotte POV
          Seven more days till prom. I was so excited I was at my locker when Blake came up.  "Hey Charlotte." He said. "Hey Blake. I'm excited to go to prom with you." I said. "That's what I wanted to talk to you about you see Bianca is here and she and I are going to prom together." He said I had a cup of coffee in my hand. My eyes began to water up. "Seriously? We were going together." I said. "I was doing it because I felt bad for you." He said. I dumped my coffee on his head and ran to the bleachers. I heard Henry calling out my name.
                       Henry POV
             I was at my locker and heard everything between Charlotte and Blake. I held back a laugh when she dumped her coffee on him. I ran after her. I found her at the football field crying. I have never seen her cry before. "Hey Char," I said sitting down next to her. "Oh hi Hen." She said. "It's his lost." I comforted her. "Thanks well now I have no date." She said. "Look at me Char." I lifted her head to look into my eyes. "I love you." I said. She looked deeply into my eyes seeing if I was telling the truth. "I love you too." She said. I leaned in our lips finally touched and fireworks went off. When we pulled back I wrapped my arms around her. "Let's ditch school and go to the Man Cave." I said. She nods her head. "Let's go." I kiss her forehead.  We head to the Man Cave. "Hey kids why are you here aren't you supposed to be in school. Did I butt beep you?" Ray asked. Charlotte told him what happened. "It's his loss now who are you going to prom with?" He asked hugging her tightly. Henry and I exchanged a look. "Wait did he ask you out?!!!" Ray asked. "Yes." I said. "Finally!!!" He said. We spent all day watching the office.  The day of Prom came slowly. Charlotte and I got ready at Junk and Stuff since her mom had to work.

When she came out my mouth dropped

When she came out my mouth dropped. "Char you look amazing." I said. "Thanks Henry." She kisses me on the cheek. We headed up to the roof. There was a candle lit dinner with her favorite meal Mac and cheese. "What's all of this?" She asked. "It's not just prom. I wanted to ask you something." I said. "Sure Henry what's up?" She asked. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked. "Yes." She kisses me deeply. We went to prom and had fun.