Cave date twist

Charlotte POV
            I get a text from Jack Swagger. "Hey I'm in town. Tonight want to go on a date?" He asked. "Sure, meet me at my house at eight." I texted. "It's a date." He texted. I decided to call Henry "Hey Char, is everything okay?" He asked. "Yeah can you drop by my house and get my phone charger from my house?" I asked. "Sure we will see you in 20 minutes." He said. "Thanks."
                            Henry POV
           I was hanging out with the guys. "Hold on its Char." I said. "Ohhh, your girlfriend." Ray and Jasper said. "She's not my girlfriend." I said.  I will love to date her ever since saving her from the lion. "Guys we have to get Chars phone charger." I told them. "Okay let's go." Ray said. We went to her house Ray caught the kitchen on fire. "She's going to be pissed." I said. "What about her parents?" Ray asked. "They are out on a business trip for the next 5 months." I told them. When we got to the Man Cave. When Charlotte told me that she has a date my heart sunk. "We can have a secret restaurant here in the Man Cave." Jasper said. "Great now I have to watch her date." I told myself. We had everything set up. Char was waiting for her date for over a hour. "Char. Where is your boyfriend?" Ray asked. I shot him the death glare. "He broke up with me over a text." She said. "When?" I asked my heart broke. "Just now." She said tears were in her eyes. I comforted her the other guys left us alone. "I will be right back." I said. "Okay." she said. I got her a milkshake I sat down "Here you go Char." I said. "Thanks Hen," She whipped tears away. "Hey parents and Piper are out tonight want to stay the night?" I suggested. "Sure I will love that." She said. We went to my house. We were watching walking orange she was curled up in my arms. "Char, how do you feel?" I asked. She looked into my eyes "My heart hurts but I will get over it." She said. I look at her lips. "I'm sorry Char it's his loss. Any guy will be lucky to date you." I said with a smile "Thank you Henry."
                     Charlotte POV
            I was looking between Henry's eyes and lips going back and forth. He leaned in our lips touched and fireworks went off. His hands went to my waist and he pulls me onto his lap and he deepened the kiss. I finally pulled back "Wow that was amazing." I said not getting off his lap. "Yeah you don't know how long I've been wanting to do that." He said. He brushes a piece of hair off my face. I blush "So what does this make us." I asked. "Char will you go on a date with me? I promise I won't break up with you." He said. I laughed "I will love too." I said kissing his cheek.