The Departure

/BACKGROUND KNOWLEDGE IF U DIDNT READ THE MANGA\

                                                                               spoilers (duh)

Kyo and Tohru kiss and then they hug that is when they realize she broke the curse. They start dating and Kyo starts thinking abt his future and decides he wants to move far away and run his own dojo. tohru wants to go with him. thats really all the background info u need to know.

   "Hey Tohru are you almost done packing?" Kyo said. It was the night before we were leaving. "Yeah i have just a few more things" Tohru replied. Although Tohru was feeling very nervous and sad she was also excited. She knew 1 thing for sure was that she loved Kyo with everything in her body. *Knock Knock* Tohru turns to see Kyo standing in the doorway

        "You sure ok with this?" Kyo asked with concern. "I am sure" Tohru said. Kyo was nervous for her. He never had that many friends but he was upset that Tohru had to leave hers. "You know you wont be able to see Uoatoni or Saki that much anymore" "you won't be able to see Shigure, Kisa, Momiji, That damn rat, or any other Zodiac members." Kyo told her. Kyo walks over to her and sits on the floor next to her. 

"i know" Tohru says as she looks into his eyes. "i dont wanna take you away from the people you love" Kyo replied. "You are the one I love, and I would do anything for you" Tohru says. Tohru leans in and gives him a passionate kiss. Their lips fit perfectly with each others. Kyo's lips were so warm on hers.

     "hElLO lOvE biRds" Shigure sings. "DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW TO KNOCK!?" Kyo shouts. "No need to be so mean Kyo i was just going to ask if Tohru is going to make us her final dinner" Shigure says as he "fake cries". Tohru goes downstairs to start preparing dinner. She soon starts too cry. She thinks back from the first time she met everyone in the zodiac she thought about how Kyo came flying through the roof. When she first met Rin and Akito as well. She thought about how she is going to miss Uo and Hana. She will miss this house. She sobs knowing part of it is over. But she knows as long as she is will Kyo she will be happy.

They all sit down for dinner. "Ah our final delicious meal made by our beautiful flower Tohru" Shigure cried. Everyone was extremely sad but no one wanted to show their true feelings. It was quite bittersweet. "I just want to say im going to miss you all so much. and im so sad and part of me really does not want to leave but I understand now its time to move on" Tohru said. Soon she starts to cry. Kyo gets up from his seat and hugs Tohru from behind her. "I've grown so much with all of you, when i had no family when i was all alone you guys were their for me, you guys are like my family now." Yuki and Shigure get up and they all embrace a group hug. "I'm gonna miss you so much" Yuki whispers.

     Tohru and Kyo soon went to bed, tomorrow will be a long day. Kyo laid in his bed worring about Tohru and how she will adapt. Meanwhile Tohru was dreaming about her future adventures with Kyo. The boy she loves.