The Apartment

They got out of the car and walked around to the back of the car where they grabbed their bags. The landlord gretted them and brought them to their apartment space. They went up to the 4th floor. "Here are your keys, enjoy!" the landlord said. "what a lucky man having such a beautiful wife" The landlady explained. "NO it's not- um thank you" Blushing, they both looked into opposite directions. 'im not his wife' tohru thought. Anyways they walked in to an empty apartment. There was 1 living room/kitchen, 1 bedroom, and 1 bathroom.

Tohru was sparkling with ideas. "i LOVE it!" Tohru exclaimed. "We can put a table here, and a be their, ooh and a...." Tohru ranted. Kyo just sat their and smiled. "But tonight we will have to sleep on the floor, tomorrow we can go furniture shopping." Kyo said. It was pretty late so they set up their sleeping bags and went to sleep.

The sunlight sifted in through the windows waking Kyo up. His face was centimeters away from hers. He watched her sleep for a while. 'she looks so peaceful' he thought. Kyo leans in and kisses her. Tohru's eyes open. She kisses back. Kyo jumps back a bit from shock. "Good Morning Kyo!" Tohru says with a smile. "good morning" Kyo says back. They both start to get ready for the day.' Alright lets go shopping!'
    They drive to the furniture store. "ooh Kyo what color table should we get?" Tohru asked. "Hm white" Kyo answers with. "Oh i love white!" Tohru said. After a while they found the tables they needed and everything else except the bed. "hmm what size bed should we get?" Tohru said. "How about queen size?" Kyo asked "yeah I think queen will do" Tohru said. she froze realizing she will be sleeping in this bed with Kyo. 'What if he wanted to do *adult activities*, I'm not ready for that!!' She thought. "Let's get a few for paint samples then we will go home and build." Kyo said "Ok!"
     After they drive home they start building. Kyo is doing most of the work but Tohru is still trying to help. After Kyo finished the couch, he finished the table, the bed and then set up the fridge. "hey Tohru whatcha think" Kyo said. "It looks amazing Kyo!" Tohru said. After a few more hours of building they finally finished. "Should we order out?" Kyo asked. "Sure, soba?" Tohru said. 30 minutes later the Soba comes. They eat at their new table. "I'm gonna go change into some pajamas." Tohru said. The sun had just set . Kyo is sitting on their couch watching televison.  Tohru tip toes over to the couch and snuggles up next to him. He puts his arm around her. They watch for about an hour before he realizes Tohru fell asleep. He kisses the top of her head and carries her to the bed. He tucks her in then gets in bed next to her.