The House

"Kyo are we there yet?" Tohru asked. "No not yet" Kyo said. Kyo and Tohru were driving to their new house they bought. It's been about 2 months since there honeymoon. "Oh honey I'm just so excited!" Tohru said while doing jazz hands. Kyo let out a small laugh. "Your so cute" Kyo said. Tohru's face turned crimson red and put her face in her hands. "Were almost there"Kyo said. Tohru started looking at some house decor magazines. "Hmm Hun are we going to paint the walls" Tohru asked. "Yeah" Kyo said. They spent the car ride talking about some ideas they had for the house and some other things as well.

      Kyo parked the car in there new driveway. They got out of the car and Tohru looked up at there new house. She stared up at it for a while. "You comin?" Kyo said. Tohru ran up to him arm hugged his arm as they walked in together. It was a 2 story white medium sized house. it had a small front porch and had bushes around the front. They opened the front door to a small foyer. Tohru looked up to the ceiling. Then they turned to the left and saw there living room. It already had 2 off white couches, a brick fireplace, and a grand piano. "So pretty" Tohru said. Then they turned around and when to the other side of the foyer. They walked into there new dining room. It was red and it had a big table with five 6 chairs around it. Right next to the dining room was a tiny little kitchen. Tohru ran up to it. "Oh Kyo isn't this so nice!" Tohru said. "Yeah I had to make sure it was a good enough kitchen for you" Kyo said. "No! I would love any kitchen you like!" Tohru said. Kyo smiled at her and leading out of the kitchen was a tiny downstairs bathroom. with a washing machine and a toilet and a sink. 

     They turned around and went up the stair case. At the top of the stars was a storage closet and 3 bedrooms and a bathroom.  The first bedroom was a small little room with a cradle. "Aww this is so cute" Tohru swooned. The next bed room was a little bigger with 2 beds and a desk. Then there was the upstairs bathroom with a shower. Then they walked into their bedroom. Tohru's eyes opened wide and she ran around the room and jumped onto the jump. "Such a big room" Tohru said. "yeah" Kyo said. "Here let me go get my phone I am going to send some pictures to Uo and Hana!" Tohru ran down the stairs and headed for the door as soon as she stepped out the door Kyo grabbed her hand and he spun her around into a kiss. 

----A/N----

short little chapter! vote and comment what u wanna see next!