The Big Day (3/5)

Kyo had just gotten out of the shower in their hotel room. His stomach growled 'Jeez I'm hungry, I wonder if Tohru made anything to eat, I could really go for a rice ball right now' Kyo thought. He walked out of the bathroom and found Tohru reading some bridal magazines. "Hey honey whatcha looking at?" Kyo asked. "These magazines have a lot of dress ideas, Ayame dropped these off, he wants to know what kind of dress I want." Tohru explained. "Have you found anything?" Kyo said as he sat down and looked with her. "Hmm I think I want to have a open back one" Tohru said while pointing to show Kyo. "Oh I like this one" Kyo said. "What? It's so short! I want a train" Tohru smiled. "I like whatever you like" Kyo said "Muah" He said when he gave her a kiss on the head. "I gotta go get my fitting at Aya's shop" Kyo said. "Oh ok bye sweetie I love you" Tohru said. "bye" Kyo said, he waved his hand, grabbed his bag, as he walked out the door. Tohru took out another magazine and kept browsing. "ooh i like this one too"

     "Ahhhh Kyon-Kichi your finally here!" Ayame sang. "yeah yeah I'm here" Kyo said. Kyo followed Ayame to the back. "Oh wow Aya your cousin in so cute" Mine said. "Now now Mine he is much younger than you and he is already engaged" Aya laughed. Kyo stood on the pedestal and Aya started to  measure his waist. "Has Tohru started looking at dresses?" Aya asked with a pin between his lips. "Yeah, she is having trouble choosing" Kyo said a small grin came upon his face. "Are you excited?" Aya said with measuring his shoulder width. "Yeah, I didn't think she would say yes, Tohru is excited as well." Kyo said now with a big smile. "I wish the day would come already" Kyo said with a chuckle. "I'm jealous you too are like soulmates, Tohru glows up whenever your in the room" Aya laughed. "You think?" Kyo asked. "For sure" Aya said. "Alright your done with measurements" Aya said. "Finally" Kyo said as he stretched his back. "Kyon-Kichi I am visioning a Black tux, It will make you hair and eyes pop" Aya said. "Alright bye" Kyo said leaving the store. "Kyo is so in love isn't he mine?" Aya asked. "Definitely" Mine said.

     "Oh Kyo your home a bit early! Should I make you something to eat?" Tohru got up. "No I'm fine and don't you have to go soon?" Kyo asked. "Oh your right!" Tohru grabbed her bag. "Here I will drive you" Kyo offered. "No it's fine sweetie it's around the corner" Tohru said before she gave him a quick kiss are ran out the door. Kyo smiled as he saw her running to Aya's.

     "Princess come on in!" Aya sang. Tohru staggered in out of breath. After she caught her breath she went and stood on the pedestal. He started measuring her waist. "Are you excited?" Aya asked? "I'm so excited I can hardly wait!" Tohru gushed. "I didn't think he would ever ask me! I didn't think he would want too ask me, but he did! And just thinking about the wedding gives me energy!"  Tohru went on. "He really loves you" Ayame says while measuring her bust.           "R-really? How can you tell?!" Tohru said eyes wide. Ayame was shocked. "You mean you don't see how he looks at you?" Aya asked. "He tries to be cool and hide it but deep down he is obsessed with you, he loves you with everything I can tell" Ayame said with a soft look. Tohru blushed. "Ok so what kind of dress do you want?" Ayame asked. "Hmm I want a backless with lace, sheer long sleeves, and a train." Tohru explained. Ayame drew a quick sketch. "Like this?" "Yes!" Tohru said.

     Tohru was walking home and it was way past dinner 'I hope Kyo found something to eat' She worried. She thought about the wedding and her dress and Kyo. She stuck her keys into the door. She looked up in complete surprise. it was Kyo standing there with a big feast he made just for her. Tohru's eyes opened wide and her mouth dropped open. "I just thought I should make something for my bride-to-be" Kyo said obviously embarrassed. Tohru dropped her bag and ran to Kyo. She jumped up and hugged him. "Thank you so much Kyo!" She said as she gave him a quick peck-kiss. "Love you honey" Tohru said. Kyo kisses the top of her head. "Alright let's eat!" Kyo announced.

     It was about a week later and Tohru was going to go try on her wedding dress. She brought Hana, Uo, Kisa, and Rin along. "Alright scurry on into the dressing room princess, Mine will help you get get it on!!" Ayame sang. "Alright Honda Let's get this dress on!" Mine said. Tohru undressed and Mine took out the dress and Tohru stepped into it. They pulled it up and Tohru slipped her arms into the sheer sleeves and Mine zipped up the back. Mine walked Tohru out and they all gasped. Tohru was gorgeous. She had a tight fit too and it drags out on the bottom. "You look smokin hot Tohru" Uo said. "You look like a princess sissy!" Kisa said. "Indeed" Hana said. "I love it Ayame thank you so much!" Tohru exclaimed. She stared at herself in the mirror for a while. "How much do I owe you?" Tohru asked worried. "Oh my princess! Your beauty is enough! It is on me!" Ayame boomed. "Let's take a picture for orange top" Uo said. As Uo reached for her phone Tohru shrieked "No!! It's Bad luck!". They all laughed "Tohru thats just a superstition" Rin said. They laughed and talked about bridesmaid and flower girl dresses! 'I'm even more excited than before'

][Authors Note][
y'all I hate the way I wrote this chapter, but I didn't want to take even longer to restart and all. Whatcha think so far?
Don't forget to
Fan
Vote
And comment!
Thanks for reading! See ya next chapter!