The Big Day (2/5)

Kyo looked happy. He got down on a knee and pulled out a small black box, Tohru's heart stopped. "k-k-kyo?" Tohru stuttered as tears started flowing down her cheeks. "Tohru from the day we first met, from when you had just moved in with us and I will love you till the day I die" Kyo started to cry "You have changed my life in many ways all for the better, Tohru my love" Kyo sobbed. "Will you marry me?"

"Kyo...yes" Tohru said quietly because of her sobbing. "Yes Kyo Yes Yes Yes!" She said quite loud. She stuck her hand out and Kyo slid the ring onto her finger. He looked up at her with tears in his eyes. He jumped up and hugged her. She buried her face into his chest. "I love you Kyo, I love you so so much" Tohru said. "Not as much as I love you" Kyo said. Tohru lifted her head up and shut her eyes and leaned in. Kyo leaned in and shut his eyes. They kissed the most passionate kiss they had ever shared. Their lips like puzzle pieces destined to fit together, soulmates, they were soulmates. Tohru pulled away and looked at Kyo with her red puffy eyes "I am so excited to marry you and even more excited to spend my life with you" Tohru said. "Oh and we will have kids and they will all have orange hair" she giggled.

A few days later Kyo and Tohru started planning the wedding. "We should have a summer wedding" Kyo suggested. "Ooh yes!" Tohru said. "We will have it in a church maybe?" Kyo asked. Tohru didnt reply. "Tohru?" Kyo said while turning his head to her. She was spacing out staring at her ring. Kyo knocked on her head. "w-what?" Tohru said as she snapped out of her day dreaming. "Hello? Church or not?" Kyo asked "Hmm I really like the white so sure!" Tohru said cheerfully. Tohru shot up from her seat and ran to the phone. "Wait Tohru" Kyo stopped her. Tohru turned around. "I was wondering if you maybe wanted to have the wedding back home? And maybe announce it there, we could drive down and stay their for a bit?" Kyo asked. "Yes of course! Anything you'd like Kyo!" Tohru said with her eyes sparkling.

"Tohru hurry! If we want to get their by lunch we gotta get going." Kyo hollered. "Ok I am sorry I am coming!" Tohru laughed. Let's go! They drove for a few hours, Tohru basically had slept the whole time. "Tohru wake up we are here" Kyo said as he shook her around a bit. "w-what?" Thru shot up. 'Oh we are here' she thought. They walked over to Shigure's house. Shigure gave Tohru a big hug. "My beautiful flower." I guess Shigure's face was too close to Tohru cause Kyo gave him a big ol' flick on the forehead. "Owiee" Shigure whined. Tohru looked around "Akito isn't here is she?" Tohru asked. Shigure shook his head.

"Tohru!" a familiar German accent said. "Momiji" Tohru said. Kisa, Hatori, And the rest of the zodiac walked in too. Kisa ran up and hugged Tohru "Haha Hi Kisa your so big." Tohru giggled "Yo orange top" Uo said. "Greetings" Hana said. "Hi Uo, Hana!" Tohru glimmered. Everyone sat down and talked over tea and scones. "How's your dojo going?" Hiro asked. "Pretty well, I'm handing it off to one of my co-workers then I am going to take over Master's." Kyo explained. "We will move back here and be with you guys" Tohru giggled. Kyo looked at Tohru and nodded. "We also have some pretty big news" Kyo said. Everyone looked really confused. "We are getting married!" Tohru exclaimed. All the girls squealed with excitement and tackled Tohru with bear hugs. Uo was crying. Momiji was slightly upset but still happy for them. Everyone was asking Tohru how he asked. "Oh well we were at the fair and we went to the docks at sunset and Kyo-" Tohru said but got cut off but Kyo's hand over her mouth. "Well it's none of your guys business" Kyo said. "Kyo but we want to know" everyone whined. Kyo let Tohru tell the story WITHOUT details.

"And We want you all too be apart of the wedding!" Tohru said. "Kagura, Rin, Hana, and Uo, I would love for you guys to be my bridesmaids" Tohru said. "Really?" "Wow!!" "I'm so excited" the girls said. "And Kisa would you like to be my flower girl?" Kisa's face glowed. "Wow! Really? Id love too!" Kisa gushed. "And Ayame, We would we honored if you made the dresses?" Tohru asked. "Of course if not me who else." Ayame laughed. "Yo Hiro, if you want to be the ring bearer you can" Kyo said. "Yeah sure fine whatever" Hiro said even though he secretly wanted to be. "And if Rat, Haru, Momiji wanna be my best men so be it" Kyo said. "Really?! Yay!" Momiji said. "And Shigure, Ever since you guys took me in you have been such a big part of my family, and you came to career day so Would you like to walk me down the isle?" Tohru said. "Of course!" Shigure yelled before he hugged Tohru. Kyo pried them apart. Everyone was super excited. "Everything will turn out amazing!" Tohru said to Kyo. He turned his face close to hers. "Yes, yes it will" Kyo said.

/----Authors Note----\

YASSSS!!! she said yes yall :3. BTW i have more coming after the wedding arc, this whole story is probably going to be 50 parts long lmao. Y'all need to listem to those soundtracks I into the beginning, they are so beautiful.

DONT FORGET TO

vote

fan

comment

thanks for reading!

you next chapter!