The Big Day (1/5)

'Such a beautiful day' Tohru thought. 'Kyo is working hard at work, So I must work up to keep this apartment clean!' Tohru was running around the apartment sweeping, mopping, dusting, and polishing. Once she finished the little house was practically sparkling. Now all she had to do was wait patiently for Kyo to come home. Tohru head whipped around when she heard the keys going into the door. She ran towards the door. Kyo had just walked in. "Welcome home Kyo! How are things at the dojo?" She asked excitedly. "It was good." Kyo replied with. He looked around the apartment shocked. "wow you did all this?" He asked. Tohru smiled a big smile. "It looks wonderful" He said as he kissing the top of her head.

Tohru scurried over to the couch with 2 bowls of ice cream "here you go" Tohru said very quietly. "Do you have plans tomorrow?" Kyo asked. "No why?" Tohru replied with. "Oh uh no reason" Kyo said hiding what he was really going to say. They watched television for a while. Tohru yawned before saying "I think I am going to go to bed now". She was getting up before Kyo grabbed her hand, she turned around shocked. "Well I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go to the fair in town, like a date?" Kyo said. "I mean unless you don't want to I could just go by myself." Kyo fumbled. Tohru's face lit up like a light. "Yes!! I would love to Kyo!" Tohru said. "oh ok... we will leave after lunch tomorrow." Kyo said surprise. Tohru walked back to the bedroom with a skip in her step.

"Bye" "Thank you" "Have a nice day" The children all said as they walked out of Kyo's Dojo. "Yo" A voice said behind Kyo. "Oh hey Koki" Kyo said. "So have you done it yet?" Koki asked. "No I am gonna do it at the fair tonight" Kyo said nervously. "oh, how do you think she will take it?" Koki asked. "To be honest I'm not sure" Kyo said uneasily. FLASHBACK TO 3 DAYS AGO: "She will take it well don't worry, I have a good feeling about this." Shishou said. Kyo trusted Shishou with his whole heart, yet he was still scared. "Good luck man, that takes balls" Koki said before leaving. Koki was one of Kyo's friends in the new city. He had Brownish Blondish hair he was on the shorter side and he wore glasses.

"welcome back Kyo" Tohru said. "Hey" Kyo said back. Tohru was wearing a baby blue dress with a white belt, 2 inch white heels, with blue ribbons. She did a little spin "What do you think?" Tohru said. Kyo smiled. "Beautiful" He said as he ruffled her hair. "Ok lets go" Kyo said before he held Tohru's hand and they walked to the fair.

Tohru ran over to the teacup ride. "Kyo!! Let's go on this one!" Tohru giggled. Tohru and Kyo stepped into a green striped teacup. Kyo sat in front of Tohru. The ride started to go and Tohru started spinning the wheel. "What kind of spinning is that?" Kyo said before taking over them and spinning the extremely fast. Tohru stuck her hands in the air "WEEEEEEEEEE" Tohru shouted. Kyo was laughing at her. No he was laughing with her. "KYOOOO" Tohru screamed. Kyo laughed even harder. In fact he was almost in tears. The ride started to slow down. Kyo and Tohru slowly but surely stopped laughing.

Once they got off Kyo had to catch Tohru because she was going to fall over from dizziness. "Let's go a ferris wheel!" Tohru said. "Sure" Kyo said staring lovingly at her. Tohru was skipping before she stopped at a stand. She saw the kitten shaped cotton candy. She took out her wallet before Kyo put his money on the stand and asked for one of the kitten cotton candy. She smiled and blushed. He handed her the candy and they continued walking. "Kyo you have to try this is so good!" Tohru said excitedly. Kyo reached down and took a bite "hm that is pretty good" They finished the cotton candy and were seated in the ferris wheel.

"Wow it's so pretty" Tohru said while looking at the sky line. "I love you" Kyo said. "I love you too" Tohru said. Kyo got up and sat next to her. Kyo leaned in and Tohru did aswell. Their lips touched. Tohru draped her arms over his shoulders. And Kyo hadhis arms around her waist/back. Tohru felt all warm inside. Her heart was content. She loved Kyo with everything in he body. They must have been kissing for a while because they didn't even realize the ride was over. Kyo held her hand and he walked her over to the dock. "Wow what a pretty sunset" Tohru said as she turned over to Kyo. Kyo looked happy. He got down on a knee and pulled out a small black box, Tohru's heart stopped. "k-k-kyo?" Tohru stuttered as tears started flowing down her cheeks. "Tohru from the day we first met, from when you had just moved in with us and I will love you till the day I die" Kyo started to cry "You have changed my life in many ways all for the better, Tohru my love" Kyo sobbed. "Will you marry me?"

/-----Authors Note------\

*AHHHHHHHHHHHH* left yall on a cliff hanger hehe oop. I have plenty in store for you guys! This little "arc" is going to take a while so hang in their, also im open to suggestions! Don't mind my spelling i am 12 .-. ALSO WE HIT 200 READS?!?!?! Omg how ahhhh TYSM GUYS i hope u like the upcoming chapters that i have planned hehe , also i will be putting some of my favorite ost in the top for yall too listen to while u read :3

And Don't Forget To

Fan

Vote

And Comment!

Thanks for reading! See you next chapter! Bye!

Date: May 31st 2020,

Time: 6:31PM