Chapter 1: Refugees

Nardarion18: Here is volume three of the fan-fiction series that I have been writting.

(F/N) Gusion looks up to see a leader class fallen angel in the air above him. This fallen angel is the same one that stole the Shield of God and later the Armor of God. (F/N) does not know his name, but he knows he is the enemy. "I am going to kill you this time," (F/N) screams at the angel. "I don't think you will. How about we try this again? You somehow managed to survive my fallen angels attacking you last time, but I bet you won't again," the fallen angel taunts. All of a sudden hundreds of fallen angels appear out of thin air. They all prepare to attack (F/N) with spears of light. (F/N) yells, "Kill them all." As soon as he speaks snakes materialize out of nowhere and attack the fallen angels. Several spears of light get thrown at him, but snakes materialize to block them as well. When all is said and done the fallen angels are dead and the ground is littered with thousands of snakes that (F/N) somehow summoned. The leader class fallen angel says, "No matter how powerful you become you will never be able to stop me. The world I will create is very near completion. You will learn to worship me, or you will end up suffering." (F/N) replies, "No I don't think so. You are weak and you will fall just like all the others. I will see to it personally that your little fantasy world never comes to be." The fallen angel decides to charge him. (F/N) easily dodges the attack and the fallen angel collides with the ground. He is covered in vicious snakes in seconds and is killed by the snakes. One of the snakes looks up at (F/N) and says, "Don't worry master we will always protect you. We live only to serve you." (F/N) replies, "Does every animal in my service have to be able to talk?" The snake replies, "Don't ask me it is your dream."

(F/N) wakes up with a jolt. This causes the hoard of girls that were all snuggled next to him to wake up as well do to his quick movement. Irina rubbing her eyes says, "Did you have another bad dream?" (F/N) replies, "Yes I did. I keep dreaming about snakes almost every night anymore. I am starting to get used to it, but they really freak me out." Ravel says, "You know we have been in this forest for two weeks now, so I am not surprised you dream about snakes, they are everywhere in here." (F/N) replies, "Yes I know. I really hate being here." Koneko adds in, "It probably doesn't help that we never leave and see several of them every day. Also that one did slither into your lap yesterday." (F/N) shudders, "Don't remind me." Serafall begins stroking his head, "Don't worry I will protect you from those nasty snakes, just go back to bed now, I am still tired and you make a good pillow." (F/N) lays back now. Irina, Ravel, Koneko, Mia, and Serafall all snuggle back up against him using him as a pillow as they all go back to sleep.

The next morning

(F/N) gets up early as usual. He has finally gotten the girls getting up at 5am with him. They complained at first, but now are used to it. As they are all sitting around the campfire from last night in their clearing they now call home, (F/N) says, "Can you believe this is our life now?" Ravel says, "No it is hard to believe that I went from living in a mansion to sleeping on the ground in the forest. This is what we have to do to survive though." Mia says, "Yeah Leon keeps checking the city, but it is swarming with enemies. Even the humans that once lived there are completely gone." Irina starts to tear up, "I cannot believe that the Khaos Brigade, or whatever they call themselves now would massacre an entire town." (F/N) replies, "Supposedly do to Rias and Sona living there so long the people were hard for them to brainwash. Apparently being a hotbed for supernatural activities the city residence are hard to manipulate." Serafall chimes in, "It is probably because we have had to rewrite their memories so often that they started to grow an immunity to it. I mean when Sona first got here we had to erase the same person's memory two and three times a day with all the trouble she caused." (F/N) looks at her in disbelief, "Sona actually was that big of a trouble maker. I don't believe it." "Oh yeah she was the worst. My mom and dad sent her to this town because they had had enough of her. She caused problem after problem. Finally though she did something stupid and hurt a boy she had a crush on. This devastated her. Ever since then she has been WAY to uptight making sure everything is done correctly," Serafall explains. (F/N) says, "I had no idea that she had changed that much."