Part 7

"What? What are you doing? You shouldn't- what?" I stuttered, confusion taking over my mind.
"Amy, you were never meant to find out like this." My mom said, the color drained from her face.
"It seems as if i wasn't meant to find out at all!" I explained, too angry to feel any other emotion. 
"Amy lets calm down." Jason whispered.
"No Jason, i won't calm down. What the fuck mom?"
"Can you please listen to me. Let me explain somewhere more private." She begged.
"No, explain now." I said, my breathing increasing.
"I can't explain right now, Amy. Please let me talk to you tomorrow. At the Diner. Please." I felt Jason's arm slide around my waist, pulling me back a little.
"Talk to her tomorrow. Let her explain." I looked at him, his eyes on mine. I pushed him off me.
"Stop Jason! Stop acting like you know me! You don't fucking know me at all!" I shouted, Jason's expression hardening. Everyone was now silent, Jason staring right through me.
"Get in the fucking car now, we're going." He pulled my body close to his. "I'll make sure she meets you tomorrow at the Diner, 7pm." He said to my mom, her responding with a thank you and a smile.

As i reluctantly got in the car, Jason came in after me, slamming the door behind him.
"What was that?" I didn't reply.
"Amy, stop acting childish." He sighed.
"Stop shouting at me." I whispered, my eyes watering. 
"I'm sorry, don't cry." He said, wiping the tear away on my cheek with the pad of his thumb.
"Can you just drive me to Yana's please?" I asked, causing Jason to shake his head.
"No, i want you with me tonight." He said as he drove away.
"You want to have sex with me?" I questioned, not really in the mood considering what just happened.
"I don't just want you for sex, Amy." Jason stated, looking at me and then back to the road.

Its been about 10 minutes since Jason and i arrived at his place, and we were now just lying on his bed watching netflix, but we hadn't spoken a word.
"Can you come here?" Jason softly asked. I moved from the end of the bed to right next to him, his arm reaching over my body to pull me even closer. I wrapped my arm around his waist.
"She's supposed to be dead, Jason. I was told she died. She was gone." He kissed the top of my head.
"You just need to hear what she says tomorrow. I know it's hard, but I'm here for you okay?" I nodded.
"I'm sorry for what I said." He smiled.
"It's okay, you were angry." I looked up at him, placing a kiss on his lips.
"You're sexy when you shout." He joked, causing me to smile.
"You're scary." I replied.
"I am?" Jason raised his eyebrows. I moved from next to him into a straddle position on his lap.
"Get in the fucking car now." I mimicked, biting my lip.
"Did I look that sexy when saying that?" Jason smiled, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.
"I couldn't tell, I was too angry." I said, trying to climb off his lap, only to be pulled back by him,
"Who told you to get off my lap?" He questioned. He leant up and kissed me, my hands going to his hair as his went to my waist.

It was now the next day, and after a huge pep talk from Jason, I finally let him drive me to the Diner. I hopped out of the car and walked into the Diner, spotting my mom straight away.
"Amy, Thank you." I sat down and just stared at her, biting my bottom lip.
"You want me to just explain?" She asked, causing me to nod my head.
"I couldn't afford the house anymore, I couldn't afford the car, and I definitely wouldn't have been able to pay for your college. To add on top of that, I fell in love with your father all over again and I knew you wouldn't allow it." She paused, her eyes searching my face for an answer.
"So you're saying money and your ex husband was more important than me?" I managed to squeak out, desperately trying not to let my emotions show.
"There was not a day where I didn't think about you, Amy."
"Don't. Don't say that." I snapped. "Why not just leave a letter? A goodbye at least? I was led to believe that you, my mother, was fucking dead!" I quickly wiped a tear that fell down my face.
"I'm so sorry." There was an awkward silence.
"What about Kayden?" I asked.
"He." She sighed. "He knew everything." I swallowed the lump in my throat.
"I asked him to pretend to damage the car, pretend someone was kicking you out of the house, and then I asked him to blame it on himself. Whilst that was going on, I moved away with your dad. But when I heard you left, we came back."
"Why would he do that? Why would he blame himself?"
"Because I told him he wasn't good for you, and that he was hurting you. And because he was so in love with you, he would've done anything to make sure you were happy. He couldn't let you go, so he knew that if he hurt what meant the most to you, you would do the hard part for him." My head span as I couldn't match up what she was saying.
"That doesn't make any sense. He went to prison, I saw him being arrested in front of my eyes."
"Amy, he knew them people. He asked them to do it as a favor." She breathed. I looked at the woman sitting opposite me, not knowing what to say, do or believe anymore.
"You son of bitch." I said, leaving the table and walking out of the diner, hearing my mothers faint shout behind me. My eyes were blurry as the world was spinning around me. My life was a lie.