Part 10

"Why didn't you want to say goodbye to your friends?" Jason asked as we sat down in our seats on the plane.
"There was no need. I won't be visiting again." I shrugged, staring out of the window.
"You don't think you'll go back ever again?"
"No. Yana has completely let me down, it's too hard seeing Dylan and Hannah is doing great without me."
"What do you mean it was too hard seeing Dylan?" His eyebrows raised, causing me to lean up and peck his lips.
"Nothing you need to worry about." He smiled, putting his arm around my shoulder.
"Are you tired?" I nodded my head as it was lying on his shoulder.
"Okay, get some rest now then. I will talk to you when you wake up." He kissed the top of my head as I drifted to sleep.

"Ma'am, would you like to buy any food or drinks?" A woman's voice entered my head, causing me to wake up. As I was coming to my senses, I noticed that Jason wasn't by my side, confusing me.
"Um, no thank you." I smiled, causing her to smile and walk away. Looking around the plane, I finally locked eyes with Jason, and to no surprise, he was on the phone. Once he noticed me, he made his way over.
"Hey beautiful. You're finally awake." He joked, causing me to smile a little.
"Can we talk about something?" He asked, his tone turning serious.
"Of course. What's wrong?"
"No, nothing's wrong, it's just, something is on my mind." I stared at him, telling him to carry on.
"What happens when we go back home? Will we not see each other anymore?"
"I want to see you. I mean, I've got a lot to do when I go back home." I said, my mind only thinking of Jessica. "But I would love to make time and see you." I smiled, earning a smile in return.
"As long as we're on the same page." Jason replied, kissing my nose. "We can always phone each other." He added.
"Exactly. It will work out." I rested my head back on his shoulder, closing my eyes again.

"So, this is it for a while." Jason shrugged, before pulling me close into a tight hug.
"Im gonna miss you." I said, biting my lip.
"Remember to call me. Please."
"Of course. Goodbye Jason." I leant up and attached my lips to his, his hands holding my waist tight. He pulled away slowly.
"Goodbye Amy." I grabbed my suitcase and walked to the cab, the car driving away fast as soon as I told him the destination. I couldn't help but feel empty, knowing that it will probable be a long time before seeing him again. However, my thoughts then drifted to Jess, and the excitement of being able to see my daughter overtook the empty feeling.

"I'm back!" I loudly said as I unlocked the door to Megans apartment. As soon as I shut the door, Jessica came running towards me, causing me to bend down and pick her up.
"My baby! I missed you so much." I kissed her all over her face, causing her to laugh.
"I missed you mommy." She replied as I put her down.
"Amy! How was the trip?" Megan asked as she hugged me.
"God awful. I'll explain later when it's just us." I complained, Megan raising her eyebrows.
"Really? Well I wanna know now." She joked, turning to the kids.
"Do you two want a nap? I think it's nap time!" We both out Jessica and Joshua to sleep before making our way to the dining room, Megan bringing over a bottle of wine.
"Okay, spill."
"So, I'm on the plane and I meet this guy called Jason. We talk and stuff, he was very attractive, but I thought nothing of it." I paused to have a sip of my drink. "So then, I meet up with Yana and everything's fine. The next day, I met up with my high-school best friend, Hannah, and she tells me Kayden isn't in prison anymore." Megan widened her eyes.
"Yeah, and then I bump into Jason again, you know from the plane?"
"This is crazy." She said, taking another sip of her drink. I decided to skip the part where he took me home.
"Well, He said he wanted to take me out for dinner. The thing is, when I went to dinner with him, I saw my mom." Megan's jaw dropped.
"What the fuck? I thought your mom-"
"Yeah me too." I finished, knowing what she was gonna say.
"So then I let her talk to me the next day, and she tells me how she couldn't afford the house and wanted to be back with my dad, so she thought that if she pretended to be fucking dead, it would be easier for me and her." I was about to take another sip when I decided to add to my sentence. "Oh, and she told me how Kayden didn't do anything wrong, and how he never went to prison." I finished, now taking another sip.
"No, Amy, that's not okay. Do you know how messed up that is? Are you okay?"
"I'm not really sure to be honest. But to make matters worse, when I went to Yana's to tell her about my mom, she then decided to tell me that she already knew she was alive."
"She kept that from you? She fucking kept that from you?" Megan said, a little louder.
"I know, I was so upset and angry. So I asked Jason if I could stay at his, and he said yes. And then he ended up getting me a plane ticket so I could travel back with him." I finally finished my rant, chugging the rest of my drink.
"Fuck, you must be tired."
"Exhausted. I should get going. I just want a nap and some food to be honest." I laughed.
"I don't want you to be in your own. Look, have a nap here now and then when you wake up we'll all go to McDonalds. How does that sound?" I smiled and hugged her.
"That sounds amazing. You're the best and I love you so much."