Chapter 2

~Finn's POV

"I cannot believe I'm actually doing this, what I'm putting myself into?" Rachel said covering her face with both of her hands.

"Would you stop being so dramatic?" I said annoyed.

"No, I'm your girlfriend, suck it." She said ironically and I buffed. "You made me lie to my dad, I don't lie to my dad."

"It was just a small lie." I said.

"Oh yeah totally, I literally lied to him about our whole relationship and now I'm on my way to the airport with you to go to another state! I don't even know why I'm helping you, I don't even like you." Rachel said and I rolled my eyes.

"Because you're a good person and you like to help people?" I said and she rolled her eyes. "And I'm not your biggest fan either."

"I still can get off the car." She said.

"I love you?" I said and she rolled her eyes and ironically laughed.

"It's going to be two long weeks." She said.

"Agree." I said.

"I don't understand, do you guys date or not? I'm confused." The cab driver said and we look at each other confused then laughed.

"We do not." Rachel answered. "It's complicated."

"She's going to be my girlfriend for two weeks and that's all." I said.

"That never works." The cab driver said. "15 years ago I did that, I begged my best friend to pretend to be my girlfriend so I wouldn't have to go to a family thing alone, well, we are married and have three kids." The driver said and our eyes widened.

"That's definitely not our case." I assured him.

"This is literally a one time thing." Rachel said.

"If you say so." The cab driver said and park the car. "Take this, when you guys get back, call me. I wanna hear about the trip." The driver said giving me a card with his name and phone number and I look at Rachel confused and grabbed the card.

"Sure..." I said confused. "Thanks, man." I said and paid him. We get off the car and I take our baggage off the car.

......

"How long we'll have to be waiting?" I asked annoyed.

"Would you stop asking? My three year old cousin is less annoying." Rachel said.

"I'm hyperactive, Rachel. Staying here sit is being hell to me. You as my girlfriend, should know that." I said and she sighed.

"I can tell, you're shaking your foot since we sit here." She said. "Take this." She said offering me the other side of her AirPods. "Music helps me to get calm, maybe will help you too."

"Sounds smart." I said and put the AirPods in my ear and Take Me To Church by Hozier was playing and I was surprised. "What? Surprised?"

"Yeah, I just thought you were that kind of girl who only listens to One Direction or Justin Bieber." I said and she laughed.

"Well, I listen, but I listen from everything." Rachel explained. "Not my fault if I have a diverse musical taste. Why would I only listen to one gender if there are so many."

"I couldn't agree more." I said and she smiled. About 15 minutes in silence and enjoying the song, that really made me calmer, our flight was finally announced and we went to the line.

When we're finally inside the plane, we sit next to each other, Rachel next to the window and I'm right next to her. We just keep chatting briefly, I keep feeding her information about me, she's my girlfriend, she should know me better than anyone.