Chapter 12

A Month Later

"Hey gorg." I said smiling to my girlfriend and lean down to kiss her softly.

"Hey there." She said with a smile.

"So...Kurt is going to Blaine's, mom and Burt are out of town and I was wondering if you'd like to hang out with me there now?" I asked and she smiled.

"I would love to." She said and pull me down by the collar of my shirt and kissed me. "We deserve some time alone, don't we?" She said smirking and I smiled.

"We definitely do." I said smirking. This girl is everything to me. We were handmade to each other, no one would fit with me like she does. "Hm...You're the best." I said between the kiss and she smiled.

"Okay cmon, let's go." She said grabbing my hand and we left the school together.

Quinn's POV

"Geez, could they be more annoying?" Sam said ironically staring at Finn and Rachel.

"Right? They're always kissing and hugging and cuddling or whatever, it's so annoying." I said looking at them making out in front of her locker. "But I have an idea to break them up."

"What?" Sam asked curiously.

"We need to make it look like that she cheated on him. He'll be devastated and angry and she will be extremely sad, both will need someone to comfort them, right?" I said with a smile.

"And how on Earth we're going to make it look like that she cheated on him?" Sam said.

"I don't know that yet but I'll have to think." I said.

"It has to be a big thing, like make it look like she slept with someone else. Because if is just a kiss he may forgive her." Sam said.

"Yeah, you're right. We have to make the perfect plan tho." I said.

Finchel can't be together.

Finn's POV

"Hm...I love when the house is empty." I said and she looked at me with a smirk.

"Oh yeah, me too." She said smiling and I kissed her again. I am crazy for Rachel Berry. She is the woman for me, she was made for me. I love her cute laugh and her adorable blush when she's embarrassed. I love her kisses and her hugs. I love staying up all night talking to her through the phone. I love her.

Shit, shit, shit, love?!

We are together for a little longer than a month and I'm already thinking about love? If I tell her she'll think I'm crazy but I just can't help it. She is so perfect to me, like my other half.

"Finn." Rachel said breaking our kiss and she looks into my eyes.

"Yes baby?" I said concentrated in her amazing big brown eyes.

"It's just...I don't know." She said and I frowned confused.

"What?" I said confused and she laughed softly and run her fingers through my hair softly.

"It's just...If I tell you something you promised to not think I'm crazy?" She asked and I laughed.

"I already think you're a bit crazy but it's cute." I said and she laughed and I smiled. Oh her laugh...

"I love you." She said and I'm surprised. "I know it's soon and you don't have to say it back but it's just something that I had to—"

"I love you too." I said interrupting her blabbering. "I was literally just wondering if I should say it or not." I said and she laughed.

"Really?" She asked with a smile.

"Damn really. I love every single thing about you, baby. I really do. The only thing I don't understand is why you're with someone like me. I guess I'm just a pretty lucky dude." I said and she smiled.

"I wish you could see yourself like I do." She said and I smiled to her. "You are the greatest guy I've ever met. You're so sweet and so funny that I would be crazy to not be with someone like you." She said looking into my eyes and I kiss her deeply to show her how much I really love her. She takes off my shirt and throw somewhere around my room and I did the same to hers.

"You wanna do this?" I asked her.

"More than anything." She said and I smiled and kissed her again.

......

"I love you so much." I whispered in Rachel's ear and she chuckled softly.

"I love you too." She said to me. "Gosh, I would never ever imagine that I would be with you."

"Hey! Why?!" I asked and she laughed.

"Because girls talk, Finn. And I had no interest on being your friend but now I'm completely head over heels for you, isn't the world just crazy?" She said and I laughed.

"Very." I said laughing. "But I'm glad the world is crazy because at least I ended up being with you."

"Isn't it weird that this supposed just to impress your father and now we just had sex?" She said and I laughed.

"Yeah, it is weird. I'll be forever thankful for Malibu." I said and she chuckled. "Gosh, I miss that trip so much. It was so much fun. Being with you at the beach the whole day and when we were not at the beach, we were at the pool. It was awesome."

"Yeah, it was." She said chuckling.

"Hopefully we'll be back there in the summer, right?" I said and she chuckled.

"We?" She asked looking up to me with a smile.

"Of course we." I said chuckling. "You think I would go without you? Hell no. I can't stay away from you." I said and she chuckled.

"Aww." She said and I laughed. "I miss your family tho, Lexi and I are always talking. Sometimes we FaceTime and Louis always interrupt."

"He's still into you?" I asked shocked and she laughed.

"I guess." She said laughing.

"Well, I can't blame him, can I?" I said and she laughed and I kissed her again.

Amazing!