Chapter 15

Hours Later

"She survived." The doctor said and there was a mutual sigh of relief. "But we can't tell how much the drugs affected her, it was a very dangerous amount of drugs and quantity. It's a miracle she's alive. The mix of different time of drugs and alcohol made overdose."

"Oh my god." Andrew said relieved but also worried. I feel so bad for him, it's not even a year since he lost his wife and now he almost lost his daughter.

"Can we see her?" I asked. I need to see my girlfriend and apologize for letting that even happen. I feel awful for even thinking for three seconds that she actually had cheated on me.

"Not now, she's still in the ICU but she'll be taken to her room in a few." The doctor said and we all nodded. "You guys did the right thing by bringing her to the hospital. Any second was crucial. Her heart stopped two times but we were able to bring her back. But we don't know how much the seizure and the drugs has affected the brain or if her brain got affected at all. We just can tell that if she wakes up." The doctor said.

"Thank you, Doctor." Andrew said and the doctor nodded towards him and left.

"You need anything, Andrew?" My mom asked him. Mom and Burt came because Mr.Berry was still in New Jersey, he got a few hours ago.

"I'm fine, Carole. Thank you. Thank you guys for bringing my daughter here." He said with a small smile to everyone.

"Gosh, I wanna see her so badly." I said. "I hate Quinn Fabray so damn much."

"That makes two of us." Andrew Berry said. "I don't understand why Quinn would do something like that. Quinn used to go to our house since always, Shelby would make snacks to the girls when they had sleepovers and now she almost killed my daughter!"

"Yeah, jealousy is something crazy." Puck said.

"Mr.B, you remember that time when we were 10 and you got Rachel that pink teddy bear that Rachel loved so much? Remember that suddenly that bear appeared at Beck's bed and he started to use as his chewing toy?" Santana asked and Mr.Berry nodded. Beck was Rachel's childhood dog, it died when she was 13, she told me about it. "No one ever how understood how Beck got that toy but now I have a feeling that I know who put the teddy bear with Beck." Santana said. "I guess she was always a jealous bitch."

"Makes sense now. Shelby was never a fan of Quinn if we all are being honest, guess mom's always know best, right?" Andrew said.

"You're hearing him, Finn and Kurt? Mom's always know best." My mom said and she made all of us chuckle a little.

"Shelby used to tell me that she didn't like Quinn hanging out with Rachel because Quinn was a mean girl." Andrew said.

"You remember that time she gave Rachel and I haircuts?" Santana said and he nodded with his arms crossed.

"What?" Puck asked.

"Quinn wanted to play hair salon and Rachel and I thought she meant like cutting dolls hair, I mean, who never cut the Barbie's hair, right? But Quinn meant ours. It was just too awful." Santana said.

"Guess she always gave the signs but no one could ever think she would literally drug Rachel." Blaine said. "Especially to get her boyfriend."

"I think I was less scared when I was suffocating to death when I had that allergic reaction back in Malibu than I am right now. I just want her to be alright." I said. I still feel so guilty, I should've stayed with her the whole time.

"You kids should go home and rest." My mom said.

"Oh no, no, I won't go home. I'll go home when Rachel wake up." I said. "And about that I won't change my mind. I won't leave." I said and the others refused to leave as well. "I really don't understand how the hell all of that happened so fast. We spent the whole time glued at that party and we let go of each other for like 30 minutes and she's in the hospital."