Chapter 17

Months Later

Months Later

"Woah." I said in shock. It's finally summer time and Rach and I are having a pretty good summer. But today is the day, my dad and Elanor are getting married here in Sicily.

Psycho-Quinn turns out to be a real thing, not just nickname. She got admitted at a clinic, I would feel bad if she hadn't almost killed my girlfriend. About Sam? Well, he transferred schools and I hear that his family moved to Kentucky this summer.

Rachel is perfectly fine, thankfully.

"You don't like it?" Rachel asked confused.

"The opposite." I said and she laughed.

"You love it?" She asked smiling and I nodded.

"Very very much." I said admiring my perfect girlfriend. "You look perfect." I said and she smiled and we kissed softly. "Seriously, I'm thinking about the possibility of locking dad in Eleanor somewhere and make this out wedding." I said and she laughed loud and kissed my cheek.

"You look so handsome." She said fixing my bowtie and I laughed. "And adorbs."

"You think so? I feel stupid." I said frowning and she laughed and kissed me softly. "The bowtie is Blaine not me." I said and she laughed.

"You look amazing." She said and I smirked and leaned down and kissed her deeply.

"For God sakes you guys can't spend a second without PDA?" Puck asked and we laughed.

"Shut up, you're jealous." I said and he laughed.

"Noah, I'm glad you're here, I need your help." Rachel said with a smile to him.

"Got tired of Finny on bed?" He asked smirking at her and I give him a look.

"I'm gonna kill you." I said to him.

"FYI he can't be bad on bed even if he tried to but that's not what I wanna talk about now." Rachel said and we laughed and I give her a suggestive smile.

"What is it then?" Puck asked.

"Have you noticed something going on between my dad and your mom?" I asked him and he frowned.