Never Have I Ever

2 hours later, we walk out the door to my bike. Well, Rachel hops into her car... She doesn't like riding my Harley. Hehe, just like Liam. My phone goes off and I check it and see that its from Liam telling me where their flats are. I start up my bike and head off with the wind whipping my hair around and Rachel following me in her car.

We arrive at their flats and we walk up to Liam's door. Of course, Rachel is next to me coaching herself to breathe in and out and be calm. Like I said, major Directioner. Liam opens the door.

"Hey, Jenna." he says, before the door is fully open. His eyes get big as he sees Rachel. I notice that he's in his pajamas. I suppress my giggles. "Oh, err, Uh hi Rachel..." he says.

"Uh, hi." she says.

"Gosh, you two are so awkward. Rachel, shut your mouth. Liam, can we come in?" I state, ruining the awkward silence. Rachel snaps her mouth shut and shoots me a death glare.

"Oh, yeah yeah. Sure, come in." Liam stutters.

"Thank you." I say. We walk into his fairly clean and really big flat.

"So, I have to get dressed. Oh, and Jenna, Lou and Haz are across the hall waiting for you." Liam says.

"Okay! thanks!" I call out after him as he goes to his room. I turn to Rachel. "Are you coming with me or would you rather sit here and be awkward some more?"

"Uh, yeah I'll come." she says. I laugh. She looks like she is about to faint.

"I am in Liam Payne's flat." I hear her mumble, making me laugh harder.

"Come on you little love bird." I say, dragging her out. We walk down the hall and I knock on the door. Louis opens the door.

"Jenna!" he yells. "And person I don't know!!"

"I I Uh oh my gosh. You're Louis Tomlinson." she stutters.

"Yes, why yes I am. Now what is your name?" he responds. Her eyes get wide, like she just noticed this wasn't a dream. I try not to laugh at my best friend.

"This is Rachel." I say, realizing she isn't answering any time soon.

"Oh, Uh yeah. I'm Rachel. Sorry, I'm a huge Directioner." she says, seeming to all but snap out of her trance.

"This is my best friend." I state. "And why do you boys have an obsession with leaving us out in the hallway while we talk?"

"Oh, sorry love. Come on in." Louis says, stepping aside. Harry swiftly enters.

"Ello!" he chirps.

"Hey Harry." I say. Rachel looks awestruck. I look at Harry and see why. Harry is shirtless and, let's face it, that boy has got a bod. I lean in an whisper to Rachel. "You're staring." I whisper. She averts her gaze and blushes. Harry catches her eye again and shoots her a cheeky wink. I swear, she almost died.

"We are playing Never Have I Ever!" Louis states randomly.

"Okay." I say.

"What is that?" Rachel asks.

"it's a game where we take turns saying something like 'never have I ever went to jail' and if you have then you eat a corn flake." Louis says.

"Why corn flakes?" I ask.

"Because Corn Flakes are yummy!" Harry pipes up.

"Fair enough." I say. Rachel giggles. Liam opens the door, fully dressed.

"Harry, put a shirt on. There are girls." Liam says immediately. I roll my eyes. He is way protective. Harry rolls his eyes, too, but goes to put on a shirt.

"Where are Zayn and Niall?" I ask.

"Zayn is asleep and Niall is eating. Good luck stopping either of them." Liam answers.

"Okay...." I say.

"We are playing Never Have I Ever! We start now!" Louis shouts.

"Dude, volume." I state. He looks at me like I'm crazy.

"What?"

"Volume. Meaning quiet down. You don't need to yell. We're all right here." I say.

"You sound like my mum." he states. "And now we play! Never have I ever licked my elbow."

No one eats any.

"That's impossible, Lou." Harry explains.

"Oh." he says, seeming a bit depressed. He brightens up. "Harry's turn!"

"Uh, never have I ever kissed a One Direction poster." he says.

Rachel eats a corn flake. It wouldn't have been that bad if she wasn't the only one...

"Who'd you kiss?" Lou asks curiously.

"I'm not telling you!" she exclaims. Louis pouts.I glance at Rachel knowingly. Too bad LIAM is here. I woulda made her tell them. "Okay, my turn." Rachel says.

"Never have I ever worn makeup."

Everyone takes a corn flake. Rachel and I look at the boys weirdly.

"Hold up! You wear makeup?" I ask.

"Yeah, stage makeup." Liam says.

"Oh okay. That's okay.... I guess." I settle down.

"My turn!" Liam says. "never have I ever kissed someone."

Everyone takes a corn flake except me.

"You haven't had your first kiss?" Harry asks shocked.

"Nope. I'm not exactly a boy magnet. Nor am I boy crazy, so I honestly steer clear." I say.

"Liar!" Rachel yells. "She meddles in other people's love lives instead!"

"Well, that's true.." I say. Rachel and I share a look that says "Liam and Rachel" and laugh. The boys look at us like we're crazy.

"Okay my turn." I say, already have thought of the perfect question. "Never have I ever fancied someone in this room.

Everybody hesitates. Then, Liam takes a corn flake. I bite my lip to hold back the laughs. Rachel sighs and takes a corn flake. I don't know how I'm not laughing. I sit back, ready to start another game or something when someone else grabs a corn flake.

Louis.

My mind swarms. Wait! Louis likes Rachel? No! But Liam and Rachel are perfect for each other! Ugh, I hate love triangles! Love doctor's gonna have to come out during this... I just can't believe it.

Louis likes Rachel?