The Dare

Everybody agrees. Well, we had to convince Liam but we got him to agree. We sit in a circle.

"Who's first?" Niall asks.

"You cause you asked." I reply. He shrugs.

"Okay. Harry, truth or dare?"

"err Uh truth?" he says a bit hesitantly.

"Have you ever straightened your hair?" Niall asks.

"yep." Haz responds, popping the p. I chuckle at the thought of Haz's curls gone. "My turn! Jenna, truth or dare?"

I decide to go safe.

"Truth."

"Tell us all about your and Logan's relationship." Haz says, grinning deviously. Liam looks at me awaiting my answer. Rachel shoots me a 'sorry' look. Niall looks interested. Zayn is fiddling with his hair. I avoid eye contact with Louis. A lump appears in my throat.

"H-He broke up with me." I say, keeping my cool kind of. I don't cry. Normally.

"What?!? I'm gonna kill that....." Liam yells, dropping his voice when he comes to the end.

"Don't worry Jenna. We'll murder him." Harry states. I grin a little. My curiosity wins over as I steal a glance at Louis. He looks.... Happy and shocked and angry all at the same time. His face just makes me even more confused. I look down and sigh.

"Anyway, Liam, truth or dare?" I ask.

"Tr-" he starts.

"Dare it is!" I interrupt him. "I dare you to say SOMETHING to a certain SOMEONE right now." I say.

We begin shooting each other glances to communicate. This twin communication thing is wicked cool. He gets the dare and looks over at Rachel. Her eyes get wide and she looks at me nervously.

"Rachel, err I Uh... I like you. A lot. Do you think you would maybe like to come on a date with me?" he asks.

Her mouth drops open before breaking into a grin.

"Yes! Yes! Oh my gosh! Yes!" she squeals. Liam's eyes get wide and he smiles too. He looks at me with a look on his face. I laugh as I interpret it 'she said yes!' I shoot him back a look. 'no duhr. You can be so blind.'

"How do you do that?" a voice yells. A voice I haven't heard in weeks. I look around to see Louis, looking awestruck.

"Do what?" Liam asks.

"You and Jenna. You guys like look at each other and hold a steady conversation without saying a word. How do you do that?" he clarifies. We shrug.

"We're twins. We can read each others faces." I say.

"I want a twin." he grumbles. Liam laughs.

"No you do not. You don't know how freaky it is to have someone that it is literally impossible to keep a secret from." Liam says. He glances between me and Louis. Oh, he's referring to the kiss. Stupid Liam, I'm trying NOT to think about that. I look back at him.

"YOU'RE DOING IT AGAIN!" Louis yells.

"sorry" we mutter.

"okay. My turn. Truth or dare, Lou?" Liam asks.

"dare" he says confidently.

"Well, I you want a twin so bad, I dare you to be Jenna's twin for a day." he says. Our eyes get wide.

"What?" I ask.

"it's simple really. Lou, you're me for the rest of the day." he says.

Wait, so I have to treat Louis like Liam? Well thats a problem... I'm not telling Liam the Logan story yet....