~3~

A/N The edit above is from @bensler_6313 on Instagram

Olivia's POV

He grabs my small, thin body and throws me on the bed. He handcuffs my wrists to the headboard and my ankles to the baseboard. He cuts my clothes off and I'm left in nothing but my underwear and bra. I hear him unbuckling his belt. He climbs on top of me.

"Liv! Liv wake up!"

I jolt awake in a sweat. Elliot wraps his arms around me.

"GET OFF ME!" I scream at him

"Liv, Liv it's ok it's me, it's ok." He says pulling me onto his chest.

•••

I wake up and Elliot isn't lying next to me. I walk out to the kitchen and let out a sigh of relief when I see Elliot standing there.

"Good morning Liv. I have to go to the precinct today."

"For what?"

"I'm asking Cragen for my job back."

She hugs me tightly. "Thank you."

I kiss her cheek. "I love you." I grab my jacket and open the door.

"Bye Liv."

"Bye El."

•••

He shoved his gun into my mouth. "You scream you die" and he started raping me. When he was done, he cut my stomach with a knife and pistol whipped me across the face. Everything turned black.

I jolt awake. I can't take this anymore. I can't close my eyes without seeing him, without feeling him inside me. I can't live like this anymore. I can't live always looking over my shoulder thinking he's behind me. So I make my decision.

Elliot,
I'm sorry. I've decided that I can't live like this anymore. And you say you love me, but if I can't live with myself, you shouldn't have to either. Find someone who loves you. Find someone who doesn't have to depend on you so much. I'm just a burden on you. Please don't spend time mourning me, I didn't deserve you in the first place. I love you, forever and always,
Olivia.

I place the note on the counter next to the sink. I pick up my gun and hold it to my head, but then I stop. I put my gun down and grab pills. I figure for Elliot's sake, he probably wouldn't want to walk in on me lying in a puddle of blood. I take three pill bottles out of the cabinet, not even bothering to look at what they are, and swallow four handfuls with the help of some vodka. Slowly, I feel myself slipping away.

Elliot's POV

"Liv I'm home!" I call out. No answer. "Liv!"

I walk into our bedroom and hope to find her asleep, but she's not. I walk into the bathroom and see three empty pill bottles, a note, and an unconscious Olivia.

"Liv!" No. No no no no no. "LIV! WAKE. UP." I say shaking her. I pick up my phone and dial 911.

"911 what is your emergency?"

"I need an ambulance my girlfr- my partner overdosed. Apartment 372 west side avenue. Please hurry." I hang up and hold her in my arms running my hands through her hair.

"Stay with my baby, stay with me." I say still holding her tightly. "The ambulance is on their way, stay with me."

After what feels like hours, the ambulance arrives alongside the rest of the squad. The paramedics rush in and lay her on a stretcher. I watch as the ambulance drives away. Tears sting my eyes as Fin walks over to me "She's gonna be ok Elliot."

"I shouldn't have left her here by herself. She wasn't in a good place."

"Elliot it's not your fault. She's alive and that's all that matters."

"Can you drive me to the hospital?"

"Yeah lets go." He says putting a hand on my shoulder.

•••

"Is there an Elliot Stabler here?"

Everyone looks at me, and I stand up.

"Olivia's awake and she keeps asking to see you."

I walk into her hospital room and sit down next to her.

"I'm sorry El, I really am." She says almost in a whisper.

"Shhh, Liv it's ok."

I pull her close to me and I feel tears running down my face. She falls asleep with her head buried in my chest, and eventually, I fall asleep too.

•••

"ELLIOT WHAT THE HELL?!?" Cragen screams at me.

"Cap? What?"

He grabs Liv and pulls her off of me.

"El?" She mumbles as she wakes up

"Cragen what the hell are you doing?" I ask

"You don't deserve her Elliot! You left her. You left her without saying goodbye. Your playing her. You don't love her."

"Elliot? Y-you promised you loved me." Liv whispered.

"Liv he's lying. I do love you." I say and Liv fights Cragen off her and runs to me. I grab her and pull her into a hug.

He looks at me and says, "Hurt her, and your dead." He then looks at Liv, and says "your making a big mistake, and your going to pay."

A/N I know this would NEVER happen in the show because Cragen loved Olivia like a daughter, but what's a fanfiction without some twists right? // Follow me on Instagram @x.mariska.x.benson.x ❤️ love you all💗