~6~

A/N This chapter takes place 5 months after the last chapter. Also real quick, in my head this story takes place around season 16, and whenever Olivia was taken by Lewis, she was with him for 3 months, and him and 3 other people raped her repeatedly so she (obviously) has very bad PTSD. One more thing, since Cragen got arrested, Lieutenant Murphy is now Commanding Officer. Ok I'll leave now.

Olivia's POV

He slams my head against the wall and shoves me onto the bed. I can hear him unbuckling his belt. Please god no don't let him do it again. He removes his pants and climbs on top of me. Ripping my panties off, he slaps me and starts raping me.

"Liv wake up!"

I shoot up in a cold sweat and clutch Elliot's arm. He wraps his arms around me tightly and I slowly collapse into his arms crying.

"Shhhh it's okay. It's just me."

He whispers soothing words to me and slowly, I begin to fall asleep again.

Elliot's POV

After Olivia falls back asleep, I kiss her forehead and walk to the kitchen. There's no point in going back to sleep now, it's already five. Turning on the tv, I turn the volume down and switch through channels. I finally decide on the morning news, because nothing good is on this early. Ten minutes later Olivia comes out wrapped in a blanket.

"Hey sorry, did I wake you up?"

"No. I just couldn't stay asleep."

She slowly walks over and lays down on the couch next to me. Laying her head in my lap, she says "I love you El."

"I love you too Liv."

•••

At the precinct

Not even five minutes after Olivia and I walk in, Lieutenant Murphy comes out. "Elliot, Olivia, we have a vic at Mercy."

"Let's go." Olivia says grabbing her gun and badge. As I watch her gather her things, I wonder how she looks so confident, considering she was crying in my arms an hour ago. "Come on El."

"Coming!" I yell and I grab my gun. Clipping it in the holster, I run after her and she hands me our squad car keys. As we start driving, I look over and Olivia is staring out the window, blankly.

"Hey Liv, you ok?"

"Uh- yeah, yeah I'm fine."

Not convinced with her answer, I lean over and kiss her. I only looked away for a minute, but before I knew it Olivia's head was smashing against the windshield as the semi-truck crashed into the passengers side.

•••

I wake up in the hospital. I look around expecting to see Olivia, but instead I see Fin. "Where's Liv?!?"

"You're awake."

"Yes. Now where the fuck is my girlfriend." I say trying not to cry. A million thoughts running through my head at once. Is she dead? What will I do if she's dead? Maybe I'm dreaming. Please don't let her die.

"She's in surgery."

"Will she be ok?" I say, my voice cracking.

"We don't know. T-the doctors said it's a low chance that she'll make it, b-but she's strong." Fin responds trying not to cry himself.

"I-if she d-dies, it'll be my fault." I respond sobbing.

Tears are streaming down my face with no end in sight. It's my fault. And now she's going to die. She's the love of my life and she's gonna die. What will I do without her? Maybe I should kill myself, then I could be with her.

"She'll pull through El. She's strong. You of all people know that. She's been through hell and back and survived. She'll survive this too. I promise." Fin says patting my shoulder and leaving.

As I'm crying, a nurse walks into my room and sits down on the chair.

"Olivia's out of surgery."

"Will she be ok?"

"Yes, in fact she's already asking to see you, but due to protocol,  I can't let her have any visitors for at least 48 hours."

I breathe a silent sigh of relief. But then it hits me that I'm not going to be able to see her for two days. I'm usually there with her all the time. What if she has a flashback and I'm not there to comfort her?

Olivia's POV

I slowly open my eyes and immediately feel a pain in my head.

"El-Elliot?"

"Good morning, Olivia."

"Where's Elliot? Can I see him? Is he ok?"

"Elliot's fine."

"Can I see him?" I repeat again

"Due to protocol, I cannot allow any visitors for 48 hours."

"Please." I say with a shock of panic and grab onto the nurse's shirt.

"I'll see what I can do."

Ten minutes later the nurse walks back in with Elliot behind her. I want to run to him, but I'm connected to machines and I have an IV in my arm. As if he knows what I'm thinking, he runs to me and hugs me tightly. He cups my cheeks and whispers "I'm so sorry," to me.

"It's ok." I lean forward and kiss him on the lips. The kiss was soft, but full of love. The nurse nods at me and I mouth the words "thank you" to her. Whenever she leaves, Elliot climbs into the hospital bed beside me and lets me snuggle into his side. He wraps his arm around my body and rests his chin on the top of my head. I have loved him since the first day I walked into the squad room for the first time. I always told myself "he's off limits" but now I don't care if I lose my job, because I love him with everything I have in me. I look up at his face and he is sleeping. I snuggle farther into his side and despite being asleep, he tightens his grip around me. I slowly fall asleep in the arms of the love of my life.

A/N I'm getting a lot more reads than I am votes, so if you read this story, could you please vote for it?? It's free 😁 thx till next time byeeeeeee.