Moving Ed: Part 1

*Y/N's P.O.V.*

I was watching the scenery go by, I couldn't believe my dad was making me move houses. "C'mon kiddo, I know that you will miss the old house, but you'll have a chance to make some friends!" My dad said excitedly. You see, I've never made any friends before, I am seen as 'creepy' or 'scary' by all the other kids. But at least we had a really nice house, but now... We have to move. I grunted in response to my father. My mother and sister have been dead for a few years now... And my father is the only family I have left. "Okay... I'll try to make... Friends," I said. My fathers expression lightened up. He smiled at me, and I smiled back, though it was a fake smile. I don't smile often... or speak. I watched as we drove into a cul-de-sac, and there was around nine children there. Seven looking around my age, which is twelve, and two looking about seven or eight. They were all looking at my dads car in interest, curiousity and wonder. Although I'm glad they didn't notice me, but that didn't last too long. I walked out of the car, my dad carrying all of the bags inside. I sighed as two of them walked up to me, a boy with a green sweater and black shorts, and a girl with blonde hair and a black shirt with a white tank top ontop of it. "Hey, welcome to the cul-de-sac! I'm Nazz, and this is Kevin!" She said. "....I'm Y/N..." I said plainly, her expressions saddening a bit after I finished saying my name. "I like your name! C'mon, I'll show you around!" She said, grabbing my hand and dragging me away from my house, with the Kevin just standing there, staring at me. "Thats is Jimmy and Sarah!" Nazz said, pointing at the two seven year olds, who both waved. "Those two are Rolf and Johnny!" She said, pointing at two boys, one carrying a plank of wood who was apparently Johnny, and a boy with blue hair who was Rolf. They were just staring also, them blushing when I stared at them. "And those three are Ed, Double D, and Eddy!" She exclaimed, pointing at the boys. Ed was the one with a green jacket, Double D was the one with a sock on his head, and Eddy was the really short one. "I wouldn't hang out with them if I were you," Nazz whispered to me. "Heh.. That's kinda cute... With their matching names," I chuckled, each Ed-Boy looking away with massive blush. "C'mon! Let's go to the playground!" She yelled, dragging me with Sarah and Jimmy following behind.

*3rd Person P.O.V.*

"O-oh dear... D-did she just call us 'c-cute'?" Double D questioned, his face redder than a tomato. All the boys were just stunned in one place, standing in a group staring towards the playground where you, Nazz, Jimmy and Sarah were, you looking furiously at a flower. "I-I can't belive it... She's so pretty!" Kevin spoke up, stretching out his arms out towards where you were. "Rolf agrees with this..." Rolf stated, Johnny and the eds also nodding in agreement with Kevin's statement.

*Y/N's P.O.V.*

I just stared at the flower. I've always had a deep hatred for any flower, and usually I like to step on them, but something was wrong with this one. It was a blue carnation. I hate roses and carnations more than any other flowers, mostly because they were seen as a flower to give to a loved one. "Hey Y/N, you okay dude?" Nazz asked me, Jimmy and Sarah just staring at me in confusion. "I just really hate flowers," I said in response. "Why? Flowers are really pretty and they smell really nice!" Sarah questioned, picking the flower out of the ground and smelling it. I shoved my hands in my hoodies pockets and growled. "I just really hate flowers." I spoke up again, sounding more angry. Nazz, Jimmy and Sarah just looked at me even more confused. "Well, I know how to fix that! Come on!" Jimmy squeaked, gesturing us to follow him. We walked until I saw my worst nightmare, a meadow full of flowers. "Really..?" I started, my voice low but sounding very deadly, sending a shiver up everyone's spine. "I tell you that I HATE flowers, and you take me here?" I asked, letting my anger and hatred consume me. "I-I... B-b-but... I thought..." Jimmy shuttered, his fear very noticeable in his voice. I sighed, calming myself down. "Sorry I got angry. I just really, really hate flower," I apologized. "It's okay dude, you just really scared us there for a second," Nazz stated, the other two nodding in agreement. "Let's go back, I don't wanna be here another second." I stated, starting to walk off. I put my headphones on and put on the Beetlejuice Musical album and hummed along on 'The Whole Being Dead Thing'. We walked back into the cul-de-sac and I immediately saw something strange. Those eds set up a kissing booth? That is just... Wow... Really? Nazz just snickered as I was just staring, utterly confused. The sign read 'Edds Kissing Booth! 25 cents'. Who the hell pays 25 cents just to kiss someone? I could buy two chocolate bars with that money! I was suddenly dragged by Nazz, she probably wanting to figure what the heck is going on. "Welcome to Edds Kissing Booth! 25 cents and you'll be able to kiss Double D over here!" Eddy screamed. "W-wha?! Eddy, you agreed that you would be the one people are kissing!" Double D exclaimed. "Well, change of plans sockhead!" Eddy responded. I stared at them with daggers in my eyes. "Why in the hell would anyone wanna do this? You know most of the people here are guys, right?" I said sinisterly. Eddy shrunk down as Double D just shook his head in embarrassment and Ed laughed, probably not realizing what I just said. I walked away, Nazz soon following behind. "Why didn't you wanna kiss them?" Nazz asked me. "I only know their names Nazz. And romance is just a waste of my time," I stated. "I think you would like Double D!" She exclaimed. "Hey Nazz..?" "Yeah dude?" Nazz asked, tilting her head towards me, curious about what I was gonna ask her. "Are you... My friend?" I asked her, only to get a small chuckle from Nazz. "Of course we are! You seem really interesting!" Nazz said. I gave her a genuine warn smile, my first friend! She smiled back as we walked, not really knowing where we would end up.

Me and Nazz were at the candy store, I told her that I had around 30 dollars so we could go buy her some real candy. Jawbreakers are the most horrid candy EVER. We bought some chocolate, and it was the good chocolate as well. I also bought some honey flavored cough drops. We were walking back when Kevin and Rolf approached us. "Hey Nazz, h-hey Y/N" Kevin said, his cheeks turning a bit pink when he turned to me. I had daggers in my eyes, just staring at them. God, why are they annoying us? "I just wanted to see if you two wanna come to the candy store with us," Kevin asked. "Sorry Kevin, but we already went to the candy store." I stated, a lace of annoyance in my voice. "Then where are your jawbreakers?" Kevin asked. I just laughed mockingly, "Do you really think I want to dislocate my jaw just to eat the most horrid candy ever?" I stated. "O-oh... Uh... Sorry..." Kevin apologized. "C'mon Y/N. Let's go, it might be fun!" Nazz exclaimed. "Yeah.. No. I'll just continue walking. See you later Nazz," I said, walking away. I could feel more than just Nazz watching my walk away, but I couldn't care less. I walked for about ten minutes before someone grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the junkyard. I looked at this perpetrator and it was... Ed? Why the heck? This is probably for one of Eddys scams. Oh boy... This is gonna be a long day...