High Heeled Ed

*3rd Person P.O.V.*

The other kids watched as you stepped into your house. Nazz, Jimmy and Sarah decided to go play at Jimmy's house. While Rolf, Kevin, Johnny and the eds basically deflated. All of them had a crush on the same girl, and only one of them could actually be hers! "Well boys," Eddy started, looking around, "Looks like we have ourselves a challenge." He finished. "What challenge?" Double D asked. "Well, we can't all have her, we gotta win her!" Eddy claimed. "She's not some prize-" "Rolf will partake in this challenge!" Rolf called out, interrupting Double D. Johnny, Ed and Kevin all said that they are gonna be in the challenge. "So sockhead, you in?" Eddy asked. Double D sighed and nodded. Eddy giggled menacingly and rubbed his hands together. "This is gonna be interesting..." Eddy muttered.

*Y/N's P.O.V.*

It was the next morning. I yawned as I got up. I got dressed in a F/C long sleeve shirt and black overalls and combat boots. I ran downstairs and made breakfast. Knocking reached my ears and I groaned. "Uuugghhh... IT'S UNLOCKED!" I yelled. "Yo! Y/N! Wanna go to the park with me, Sarah and Jimmy?" Nazz asked. "Oh, yeah, sure." I replied. I got up and walked with her to the park, talking about our hobbies. We saw Jimmy and Sarah waving at us from Jimmy's porch. They joined us and we decided to walk down the lane, it was just faster. "Swamp ride?" Nazz questioned. There were posters everywhere advertising a swamp ride, most likely made by Eddy. "Oh Brother!" Sarah moaned. "Who wants to ride a swamp?" Sarah asked. "I think I'll pass," Nazz spoke, looking around. "I wouldn't mind a swamp ride," I stated. "Why can't the eds think of something nice to ride, like a dolphin?" Jimmy questioned. I shoved my hands in my pants pockets when Jimmy fell into a sewer. "Oh crap- Jimmy! You okay?!" I yelled with concern. Sarah and Nazz walked over to see why I was yelling. "Oh my gosh! JIMMY!!!" Sarah yelled. I climbed down. "Oh Y/N! This is dreadful- AHH!" Jimmy screeched as he saw a person wearing a gas mask in front of him. "GYM TEACHER!" Jimmy screamed... And then fainted. "Huh, what do you know." I muttered, looking around in curiosity. "I am Ed-apus! Cause I am a-" "Hang on! They haven't paid yet! Numbskull..." Eddy grunted, shoving away Ed in a giant octopus tentacle costume. "Welcome to eds swamp ride! That'll be 25 cents each!" Eddy spoke. 'Called it' I thought. Jimmy shrieked and called Sarah. "Jimmy! Y/N! What happened?!" Sarah called from above. "I fell and Y/N came to help me!" Jimmy responded. I shrugged and continued looking around as they yelled to each other. Jimmy was dragged back up from what looks like a fishing rod while I stayed back. They continued to chitter as I looked around, Eddy complaining about Jimmy not having fun and Kevin, Rolf Johnny and Plank going go carting or something. I was in a complete daze as I looked around, you see, I really like things like swamps or sewers. I don't mind getting messy and stuff. "Yo, Y/N, you coming?" Nazz called, snapping me out of my daze, though Sarah threw back on the lid leading to the sewer, basically trapping me with the eds for now... Who I think didn't really see I was still there. Ed said something as I observed what was going on. "Great! We're stuck here with three girls and a Jimmy. This calls for a change of plans, Double D! We need to find our... Sensitive side!" Eddy said, tickling Double D at the end. I snorted, that was pretty funny. They jumped and looked over to see me with a smirk and my hands on my hips. "Yoy won't need to be sensitive for me boys." I said menacingly, though with a hint of flirt, just to tease them of course. They all blushed and looked away. They continued to talk and I continued to look around. They started to climb out so I followed, deciding this would be better entertainment than a childrens park.

I was hanging out under a tree after they decided to just spy on the others. I was drawing when I noticed a flower. I started to glare at it. "Y/N, you're doing the glaring again" Nazz spoke. I looked up to see Double D writing in a notebook in a bush. I picked the flower, rolled it into a ball, and flicked it at Double D. He got hit between the eyes, and looked where the tiny ball came from. He looked to see me waving with a menacing grin, to which he ducked into the bush with his face as red as a cherry. I just had to do that!

Sarah, Jimmy and I were chasing Nazz, who was on her bike. "Hey! Hold up!" Eddy called, jumping out of a bush. "For the first time, specially designed for you tender types, and price delight! Our 'snuggle me Ed'! He's soft, clean, and smells like flowers" Eddy announced, my eye twitching when he said flowers. "So what?" Sarah asked, me growling at Ed. "Is that dryer lint all over him?" Nazz questioned. "Double D!" Eddy started, pulling out his sock-wearing associate out of the bush. "Would you pay 25 cents to hug this guy?" Eddy continued. Ed must have misheard him and started running away, thinking there was a bug on him. He caused the fence to fall on Eddy, Double D and I, me pushing Nazz, Jimmy and Sarah to safety. I got myself out from under the fence, getting a load of 'are you okay' questions. "Grrr... ED YOU'RE GONNA GET IT!!! I'M TELLING-" Sarah started, but cut herself off when she felt her ear. "Oh no! My earring! I lost my earring!" Sarah said worringly. I picked up the fence slightly and started looking for it. "I feel so guilty!" Double D muttered, holding his hand on his eyes. Sarah started crying and saying how she missed her earring. "Look Sarah! I found it! No need to cry..." I spoke softly, clipping back her silver hoop earring. Eddy, Double D and Nazz were all surprised at my tone. It was very soft and soothing. I can be motherly like that sometimes. "OmygoshY/N!ThankYouThankYou!" Sarah spoke rather quickly. "Did you see that?! All those emotions over stupid jewelry?! Double D! It's a goldmine!" Eddy said excitedly, grabbing onto Double D's face and dragging him away. "Wow, dude, I didn't know you could speak like that!" Nazz stated. I shrugged it off. "Thanks for saving us and getting Sarah's earring back!" Jimmy said. "It's no prob, I had to do something." I spoke.

I was watching Sarah and Nazz play tennis. It was an interesting game, but not really my type of sport. I had changed into black shorts and a white polo shirt with long F/C gloves that went up to my shoulder and black sun glasses on top of my head. I turned to see Ed and Double D with completely red faces, just looking at me. Double D muttered something and Eddy shoved them away. Only to be hit by the tennis ball in the face. "HEY HEY HEY! GET LOST!" Sarah yelled. I walked over to see if he was okay, like any sensible human being should. "NO GUYS ALLOWED!" Sarah screeched. "IF YOU WEREN'T EDS SISTER I'D-" Eddy screamed before Double D put his hand over his mouth. I mouthed 'thank you', which he nodded and smiled while blushing profusely. "W-what Eddy's trying to say is, we're having a jewelry sale a-and-" Double D started, still holding Eddy's mouth shut, only to be cut off by Nazz, Sarah and Jimmy excitedly talking over each other. I, on the other hand, was just staring confused. Ed said some nonsense, pushing a cart towards us. He took off a sheet that covered some objects, which happened to be gold items?! No way this is real, it's gotta be rigged. Eddy would have sold those IMMEDIATELY for way more money than he could ever get making scams for kids. "Look at all that gold!" Nazz said. "They're so shiny!" Sarah stated. "Lemme see, lemme see!" Jimmy pleaded. "Eddy, I'm looking for something a little different... Only still the same so it matches without it being too similar." Nazz said. Me and Eddy shared a confused look at Nazz. "We'll just check our vault." Eddy replied. "OFFICER ED!" Eddy shouted, throwing Ed through the fence. Jimmy and Double D were talking when I decided to but it. "This can't be legitimate. Can it?" I asked Double D. "Uh- um.. Hehe.. W-well I-I-I..." Double D stuttered, his face now redder then a cherry. Ed called Eddy and he took Double D with him. Now they were talking about pants, because Ed had what looked like golden pants? I mean, they really LOOKED like golden pants, but I'm still not buying it. "Y/N! Can you get the pants for me?!" Sarah asked. I thought for a moment. I suddenly came up with an idea, while a malicious grin on my face appeared. The only thing that ever really works for girls.... Flattery. I walked up to Double D with my malicious grin still in place. "Double D... You can get me those golden pants, can't you?" I asked fairly flirtatiously. He immediately turned a brighter red then Mars and started sweating. "W-w-well I-I.. Um... Hehe..." He sputtered as I inched closer to him, making him back up in the process."10 dollars! For the golden pants!" Jimmy shouted with a ten dollar bill in his hand. I growled at him, which in turn caused Jimmy to back away, golden pants in hand. "Sorry Sarah, almost got em' though." I said. "It's alright, you tried your hardest. Nice flattery though!" She replied. Double D then realized that I was just trying to get the pants, which made him slump down. We hear Jimmy screech and it turns out that I was right! It wasn't actual gold, it was just golden paint! I sighed and shook my head as Sarah beat them up. This was a fairly interesting day.

(A/N: hey! I wanna give a quick shout to explain what I'm gonna be doing here. I'm gonna be making my own episodes and using episodes from the original show! Thanks y'all!)