The Fall of Torchwood - Episode 6

"Fuck!" Bruce mutters to himself, whilst crawling on the ground with blood coming from his leg. He tries to go over to Torchwood, but gets shot in the head by one of the bodyguards. "Death, how many are left?" One of the guards asks the other, revealing his name to be 'Death'. "I don't know, Al. But a few are dead." Death replies, revealing the other ones name to be Al. They shoot randomly behind them, hoping to hit someone. Jilly crosses out Rex and Bruce on the list, implying that they're dead.

Gwen drags a bleeding Andy to where Rhys and the Torchwood Two members are. While moving him, he gets shot in the leg and again, close to where he first got shot. "I need help. He needs help, please!" She pleads them for help. "Bring him for cover." Rhys says and pulls down another table behind Torchwood. They rest him there, while the others fire at each other.

Millie holds her hand round the side of a table and shoots. Death shoots at her hand and she drops her pistol. "Christ! Anyone got another gun?" She questions them. "Anyone got any ammo?" James questions them also. "Here." Archie gives James another clip. "Unfortunately, Archie doesn't have a spare weapon." Archie answers Millie in the third person. There isn't much room behind the single table for Archie, James, Isabella, Millie and Sophie, so Millie (as she doesn't have a weapon) and Isabella (to protect her) go behind the other table with Gwen, Rhys and Andy.

While they rush over there, Millie gets shot in the leg by Al. Once she gets up again, Jilly shoots her straight through the back, ultimately killing her. Isabella tears up as she pulls her corpse round to the others.

Captain Jack and Rex awake from their recent demise into a shootout. They wake up around the same time. They both get up and Jack shoots at them. He gets Al on his shoulder, however the three of them all shoot Jack in the chest, killing him once more. Rex tries to get over to the others, but they gun him down as well. While they kill Rex (again), James looks up and shoots Al in the chest. He gets him in the lung and Al starts suffocating, as he lung fills up with blood and loses air. "Fuck! Shit! We need to get those pricks!" Death exclaims and reloads his pistol to shoot back at Torchwood.

Someone outside called the police and they arrive, guns blazing. They knock down the door, unaware of what might be happening. Death and Jilly shoot them as they get in. Some of the police also shoot towards Torchwood, so Archie has to take them out as well. "Everyone drop your weapons on the floor. NOW!" Says one of the policemen. No one cares for what they have to say, so they fire openly at the police.

Jack awakes, once more and gets his revolver out and shoots Death in the head. Rex also wakes up, but takes cover behind another table that he knocks down. Rex notices that Andy is bleeding badly and that Millie is dead. "Someone needs to patch him up and stop the bleeding." Rex informs them. "I know that! We all know that, but in case you haven't noticed: we're being shot at!" Gwen shouts back, crying and scared for Andy's life. One moment she was celebrating Andy's 32nd birthday, then the next she notices him being shot to the ground. "Are they dead yet?" Rhys asks Rex. "I don't know. Hey Isabella, how many left?" Rex quesions her. "I'm not sure. All I know is that Millie and Bruce are dead!" She proclaims, letting a few tears out.

A policeman pulls his pistol up to Jack. "Hey, hey, hey! We're Torchwood, this isn't your fight. Go away and let us deal with this." Jack notifies them. Suddenly, Jilly shoots him in the side of the head. His blood sprays out over to the side where Torchwood are, causing shock and horror to the policeman. Archie retaliates by shooting Jilly through the chest, right into her heart. She drops dead.

"Archie, we could've used her for information." James reminds him. "Well, shit happens." He replies. They notice that Andy is bleeding out and could die soon. "He needs medical assistance." James states at the sight of Andy. "If we were back in Glasgow, we could've used that alien equipment to save him." James says. "So you can't him." Gwen asks, crying and holding him with blood over her. "Did you mean this equipment?" Archie questions as he pulls out some alien liquid in a flask. "That wasn't what I meant, but that stuff can revive him!" James replies, much to Gwen's relief.

Outside, the policemen closing off the area and notice some weird figure in the distance. They appear to be heading towards them. "What's that?" One of them asks rhetorically. "I think... I think they're Weevil's!" Replies a female police constable. "Shoot them down!" Commands the one that spoke to Jack before he got shot by Jilly.

Archie gives Andy the liquid to revive him, moments before he may have died! "It might take a while for him to heal, but at least he's gonna survive." James informs them. "Thank you. Thank you so much!" Gwen thanks him and gives him a hug. She sits down with Rhys and they wait for this to be over. They don't say anything to one another, but hold each other close. Rex goes over to Jack when he come back again. "So World War 2, did this go to plan?" Rex asks. "No. I didn't mean for any of us to die. But once again, it's my fault. I sent us all here and they were here for me." Jack states, until they all hear gunfire from outside.

The police shoot at the Weevil's, trying to take them all out. Unfortunately, it's quite hard to take down Weevil's. Jack and Rex rush out there and see that there are about a dozen Weevil's attacking them. Some get close to the policemen and bite them on their necks, causing blood to spray all over the policemen and their cars. They bite out their jugular veins and some feast on them like Zombies! Jack shoots some, but manages to only take out one and gets bitten on the neck by one. Rex rescues him by shooting it in the head repeatedly. "Thanks." Jack says as he heals and the two return to the pub, leaving the police to take out the remaining Weevil's.

"What's happening out there, Jack?" Gwen questions him. "The Weevil's are attacking, there's only about five or four left, so we came back in here. Besides, we're out of ammo." Jack notifies Gwen about the Weevil attack. "A Weevil came up to me a while ago. Andy saved me. Oh, God! I hope he's gonna be okay." Gwen replies and Jack warms her by giving her a hug.

James and Isabella recover together and talk about their times with Millie and Bruce, to remember the good times and not this. Archie tends to a healing Andy, hearing a couple gunshots outside. Eventually they stop, implying either all the Weevil's are dead, or all the policemen are dead. Archie chooses the more positive option.

Jack takes a look outside to see what happened. He spots dead Weevil's and policemen on the ground. He then notices a couple policemen moving all the bodies together. Suggesting that the police won. Rex goes over to Jack after talking to Gwen and Rhys. "I was wondering that with us two being immortal and everything." He starts. "How do you cope with all your loved ones dying?" Rex questions Jack a very strong and serious question, that doesn't like answering. "I don't think we do. I don't get over these deaths, but somehow I've managed to carry on. Don't let them get to you, though. Because then... then you may have an emotional breakdown. That's what happened to me around three years ago. That was the children and the 456 problem." Jack answers, explaining that he doesn't get over the deaths. "Just try and not get people killed. Not like me. Don't turn out the way I have." Jack adds, looking at the bodies of the people that died in just under one hour.

[THE PICTURE IS OF DOCTOR OWEN HARPER, WHO DIED HALF-WAY THROUGH AND AT THE END OF SERIES 2, SAVING THE WORLD. R.I.P]