Chapter 6

Chapter 6

“The Dark One?” Morgana repeated as she looked in the magic ball and I heard her words as she thought ‘what a hot, blond haired hunky guy.’ Then she squealed as I dug my fingers into her side.

“That’s just his façade. That’s what tricks you into believing he is good. But it seems, he is once again looking for world domination.” I said giving her an, I will make you pay for that remark later look. She had the decency to blush.

“I heard the stories about how he tried to take over the world eons ago. Then he came back recently to try to take over again right?”  

“Yes he did, it was not so recently though. I’d say it’s been close to a year now. But the mutts did good and protected mankind.”  I could not help but think of my little mutt. I hope she’s doing well with her mate. She was a little spirited thing.  I was stopped in my tracks by a book that flew at me.  “What the hell?” I said turning to look around me.

It was then that I saw Morgana and that look in her eyes. Oh shit, I think I just might have gotten myself in deep shit. I walked over to her fast and wrapped my arms around her. She tried to struggle and get out of my grasp. “sh, Sh, Sh, don’t get jealous love. She was like a sister to me.” I put my forehead down so we were touching forehead to forehead. Then I closed my eyes and let her see and feel all I went through.

As I finished showing her everything. I started to feel a little weak. Like all my strength was zapped out by showing her. Come to think of it. How the hell was I able to show her? She held me as she sighed. “I gave you some of my powers remember. You were able to use them and show me so I would not get mad.” She hugged me as I tried to make sense of things. I could feel her contentment.

“You truly are a mushy soul, hidden in the body of a bad ass.”  She said in a slightly breathy voice.

“Mushy my ass.’

 I said as I turned and picked her up with one hand. She gasped in surprise as I walked over to the table and with my free hand. Swiped everything on it to the ground. Her magic ball was on there. But I reached out my hand to catch it. I don’t even know why I did it, since I was so far from getting to it. It was then that it somehow levitated and I was able to place it back on its holder on the book shelf. I turned to her as I deposited her on the table.

She smirked at me. “Another one of the many tricks you can do now.” She said smugly.

I growled as I turned her roughly. I removed my shirt with one swipe. “Looks like I’m going to like this.” I said as I felt her shiver when she felt my bare skin. She wrapped an arm around my neck as I placed my hands on her waist.

“I need to complete the process woman. There is nothing that will stop me now.” I felt her shiver again as I kissed the side of her neck. I sighed and thanked the powers that be, for having her pick a dress that left one shoulder exposed to my lips. I licked a trail down to where my mark was. She moaned in response.

My mind knew I should contact the mutts about what the Dark One was doing with Satanika. But at the moment another part of my body was in charge. No, you dirty minded people. It is my heart that begs me to completely claim her heart. But damn I’m just a man. So yes, that other part wanted completion too.

I pushed her down so she was now lying on the table. I planned to feast before completing things. I wanted to taste every part of her delectable little body. For she was mine, mine to love, mine to take, mine to. “Charger, you think too much. Anybody ever tell you that?” I silenced her with a punishing kiss. One that took her breath away, hell it took mine too.

I pulled away from the kiss and looked at her. “I love you Morgana.”

“I love you too Charger. But you are taking way too long.” Next thing I know, she flicks her hand and my pants are off in the blink of an eye. I was left naked with my mouth hanging open. I scowled as I looked at her.  Damn woman and her impatience. I am the man. I am the one to take the lead. So hell, I flicked my hand and her dress was off in a flurry of black silk. She gasped as she was now before me, naked.

I took my time looking at her perfect body. Well to be honest, I knew it would piss her off that I didn’t just take her. For some reason, that little scowl of hers made me rock hard. I gasped when she moved her hand in the air and I felt it on my coc “ahhh”

“Woman quit this shit. I don’t want air on me. I want your hands on me.” She jumped off the table making her breasts jiggle in the most erotic way. Damn if my taste buds didn’t squirt. She walked to me and put her hands on my arms. I frowned, that so wasn’t where I wanted her hands. But to my surprised we shimmered away. I wasn’t sure what to think. Where the fuck, were we going all buck naked.

I gasped when we arrived back to my place. “You brought me heretoday because this is your place. It only seems fit we complete out bond here. Under your roof, under your terms. I am yours to do with as you see fit.” Well hell that broke all my resistance. I took her in my arms and once again kissed her with all the pent up hunger that has been bruin for years. I lifted her making her wrap her legs around my wais t as I walked us to my room.

I made sure I rubbed her tender folds with my hard shaft as I walked. “Oh, Charger” she moaned as she tried to get closer. As she tried to practically take me in on her own. I squeezed my hands over her lushes’ globes and held her a little farther from my rod. She huffed mad, at the loss of friction.

“My terms, remember.” She pouted and I just had to kiss her again.

Once we got to my room I placed her on the bed. Ready to take my time, to show her how much she means to me. But alas, she had other plans. Since the moment I placed my knees on the bed she had me flipped on my back and her mouth engulfed my hard “holy shit woman.” Was all I was able to say before I was filled with a charge of electricity?  I really mean electricity, shooting through my ball sack and all the way to my rod. I tried really hard to hold it in. Really I did. But the next thing I know I blew my load and I twitched over and over as she took everything in.

I looked at her in shock when she raised her head to look at me. She smirked and lifted her finger showing me the spark coming off of it. “I read many, many books. I wanted to make sure that when I found my soul mate. He would crave no other.” My mouth dropped open as she crawled her way up my body and straddled my hips. “You can take care of me on round 2. For now I have waited what seems a lifetime to feel you in me.”

I anticipated that she intended to mount me. So I flipped her under me and then I held her hands over her head. “Oh hell no, you’re not going to take over.” I said as I bent my head and took an already tight peak into my mouth. Once I had her squirming under me. I switched to the other. I had positioned myself at her entrance. I know she was ready. I didn’t want to make her wait.

We will have plenty of time later to take it slow and easy. I thought as I entered her. She cried out in pain and hell if I didn’t feel it too. Damn this magic, I kissed her tears away as I tried to sooth her. “I love you so much” I said as to her.

Tomorrow we will worry about what the future holds for us. For now, nothing more existed in my world but this soft, warm woman in my arms. Fuck, why the hell did I ever think I could live without my other half?

 I look down at her as she smirked up at me. “It seems that Another One Bites The Dust.” She said making me laugh.

“Indeed it does my love. Another stupid fool has fallen prey to the feminine wilds of your species.” I said kissing her and making her forget about everything else but me.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

FINALLY, I love Charger so much…. It was time he got his woman…