Chapter 7

Chapter 7

The next morning I wok up to the best feeling in the world. My woman all warm and cuddled in my arms. I kissed her head and sighed in contentment. Life can’t get any better than this. I closed my eyes but I guess I fell asleep. Because when I woke up it was to Morgana already dressed. She held out a glass of blood for me to drink. I looked at her surprised. I usually like to hunt for my own blood. But I took the glass and drank it. It was the best thing I had ever tasted.

“What the” was all I got out after I drank the last of the blood? She kissed me and then pulled away. I licked my lips and the taste that lingered on my tongue, flipped a switch. My eyes widened.

She smiled “yes it was my blood you drank.” She smiled “don’t look at me like that. I know you only drink animal blood so you won’t kill a human. But I regenerate my blood fast through magic. The thought of you sinking your teeth into someone else makes my blood boil. Even if it is just an animal that will keep you alive.” She said looking mad now. I had to laugh at that. The thought of her jealousy to that extreme made me happy for some reason.

I walked over to her and hugged her from behind. “Love, I don’t know what kind of magic spell you have on me. But I can’t seem to get enough.” I whispered in her ear as I then moved my hands down and lifted her shirt up. “Your body takes my breath away.” I said as I turned her so I could see her plump breasts.  My mouth watered at the thought of having them.

Well about an hour later. We finally made our way outside. I wanted her to see my land, to see my safe haven. It is a place that has kept me sane. I showed her the woods, but it was the ocean that made me stay. The sound of the waves crashing on the rocks, it calms me for some reason. It was here that I wanted to take her once more. To create another memory of why I should love this place.

I held her in my arms as I kissed her deeply. My hands running down her body. She tugged at my shirt and I parted her side long enough to raise the shirt over my head. She looked up at me with so much lust in her eyes. I felt my skin burn where her eyes roamed. I felt on fire. So I had to do what I had to do to stop the burning of my skin. I picked her up and slung her over my shoulder and charged into the cold water.

“Charger!!! Have you gone mad?” She asked as I dropped her in the water.  She came up sputtering. I braced myself for her anger but she just laughed and climbed on top of me making me go in too. We laughed and played for what seemed like hours. When we made it back inside the house my jaw tightened in anger.

I felt her hand grab on to mine as our fingers locked together. Gridlock flipped a card in his hand. Like one of those lame magic tricks. He then flipped it so it floated in front of us. “The fools card” Morgana gasped as she looked at me and then back at gridlock.

I looked at them “what I don’t get it?” Gridlock let out an exasperated sigh as he walked towards me with a wired look in his eyes. I raised my hand to punch him. But Morgana held my hands in a way that made be freeze. “Woman, you better take this spell off me.” I said through gritted teeth. It was then that I noticed the tears in her eyes. “Baby what’s going on?”

“That’s what I’m trying to explain you dip shit. Now stand still.” Gridlock places his hand on my forehead as he then did the same to Morgana. My eyes closed as the images invaded my mind.

“Vengeance will be mine. This time no one will be left alive.” Was the last thing I heard before it all went black? I was trying so hard to wrap my mind around what I saw.

“Satanica has joined forces with The Dark One. It seems they are gearing up for round 3 of taking over the earth realm. You were played the fool my sister. It was his intent to get her to him. He plans to hit the werewolves head on.” Gridlock said.

‘Melina I need you’ I said as I closed my eyes calling my sister and her mate. It was time we returned to see my old friend and all those stinking wolves. The future of earth depended on it. It took less than a minute for them to show up on my land.

“Brother, this better be a matter of life and death.” She glared at me as she adjusted her blouse. Re-Birth just smirked at me. Under normal circumstances I would have tried to beat his ass. But what was upon us sacred me shitless. It was then that Melina took into account my face. “Charger what’s going on?

Gridlock took it upon himself to fill them in and we all agreed. We were all ready to shimmer into the werewolf territory.

...........TOBE CONTINUED…………………………………………………………………………………

Well people I am happy another short story has ended. I am also happy for Charger. Now on to my First love Logan. Wonder if Serenity is still hitting him in the back of the head. Boy just doesn’t know when to keep his mouth shut :P

LAST BOOK OF THE WHOLE WEREWOLF/VAMPIRE SERIES IS CALLED

ONE HELL OF A BITE........