Chapter Three

Ethans Point of View

I was so excited that Mark agreed to make slime for Unus Annus. I've watched people make it on YouTube and Instagram so I wanted to try myself.

Once we got to Mark's house we set up the cameras, and started making slime. Instead of normal slime though, we made this weird edible Jell-o slime.

Time skip

Once we got got done, I went into Mark's workspace to edit. I told him I'd edit this one since he still had to edit his "Markiplier Makes" from yesterday.

I jumped when I felt a pair of hands land on my shoulders. Mark's hands. I had my headphones on so I didn't even hear him come in.

"Oh- jesus Mark, you scared the shit out of me!"

Mark chuckled and put his hands on the desk in front of me, bending over enough to see the screen. His left arm was fully touching my right but I didnt care to move over. "Hows it going?"

"Uh- good. I'm almost done actually."

Mark grabbed the headphones and put them on. He put his hand over mine, on top of the mouse, scrolling to a random part in the video. "Uh..okay"

Mark skipped to the part where he was smashing his hand into his slime, yelling "are you close!?", over and over.

He paused it and glared at me. I started laughing because I knew he wanted me to cut that part out of the video.

"W-what Mark? Its funny!"

"You kept the part in, where I practically fingered slime?" He said, deeply.

"I mean I kept in the part where I did it too."

Mark gave me a serious look. I could tell he was holding in a chuckle when his breath hitched. He grabbed my chin. "Good." He said breathlessly.

I blushed, and I knew he saw it because he chuckled as he walked out the door, leaving me in the room alone- to edit.

My whole body felt hot, after my face did. That little moment... that was something else.