Chapter Four

Mark's Point of View

Ive noticed Ethan blushing towards me lately. It may not be that off because of how giggly and soft he is a lot of the time, but I've only seen him blush towards me- not really anyone else.

Last night I dreamt about him. It wasnt something I tried to think about too much but memories of the dream kept coming back to me throughout the day.

*Dream*

I hugged Ethan from behind as he made us dinner. Hes been into cooking a lot lately so I let him do his thing.

I felt him completely freeze, before melting into my arms. "Mark what are you-" he began to talk before I cut him off.

"Just watching you cook." I leaned in closer to his ear.. "the foods about to burn."

"Fuck-" Ethan whispered under his breath as he moved the food around in the pan.

I grazed the back of my hand against his cheek. "Your face is warm." I said softly.

"I-its because I'm over a hot stove."

"Mhm."

I pulled back and walked to the fridge to get a drink. I turned around to see him quickly look back down at the pan, as soon as our eyes met. I smirked at him, then everything went dark, right before I woke up.

*Dream Over*

Ethans been at my house pretty much all week. I dont mind it at all, but I didnt think hed want to stay this long.

"What's up Eth?" I asked

"Oh nothing- just watching T.V."

"Mind if I join you?" I asked, as I sat on his stomach.

Ethan gasped, pushing at my side. "M-mark get up you're crushing me!!" He said with a giggle.

"Not my fault I have all this muscle mass."

He grunted as he tried to sit up but failed. "Mark please! I cant breathe!"

"Fine." I laid down by his side, and wiggled so my body would fit between his side and the couch. "There."

"Oh my God you could've asked me to move or sit up."

"Uhmmm... no. This is fine."

"Ugh. Mark you're on my arm." Ethan said, as he tugged on his own arm, finally pulling it out from under him.

"Oh- my bad." I said with a sly smirk.

Ethan rolled his eyes and turned on his side. I could tell he was about to fall off the edge of the couch, so I wrapped my arm around him, and pulled him towards me.

"T-thanks." Ethan said quietly.

"Youre welcome Eth." I replied, making no attempt to move my arm from around his side.