3

Home.

The only thing that was on my mind as I stepped foot through that door.

I just wanted to go back home to snuggle beneath my sheets and read a book before falling asleep. But here I was, in a house that smelt strongly of weed, sweat and sex.

The perfect teenage romance according to Taehyung.

Brushing past all the swaying teens, I quickly found a nook filled with already passed out bodies in a shadowy corner. Grabbing a shot glass as I made my way towards the jam packed couch, I slowly sunk into the shadows. Closing my eyes as I inhaled the overwhelming smell of weed.

Scanning the crowd, I looked out for the tall blonde haired devil in disguise that I came with. And as predicted, as soon as we stepped inside he quickly disappeared leaving me to hangout with his rich asshole friends. I rolled my eyes after giving up my brief search, downing my shot.

The strong taste of the mango and pineapple vodka warming my throat, leaving a delicious burn on its way down. Grabbing another glass, I quickly downed it before reaching for my third, the sweet yet bittery aftertaste causing me to smack my lips in content.

And suddenly I didn't know where the time went.

—Blues sparked purples and yellows greens.
   Beyond the great void, so desperately unseen.
    I lacked thought for only your voice was heard.
Lips bright red, spoken words of the ocean queen.

One minute I was fighting my way through the overwhelming fog of a frat party scene in need of sweet fresh air then the next I was half naked, wrapped up in the bed of a stranger with a very beautiful girl beneath me. A sea of dark locks tangled through my sticky fingers as swollen lips brushed feverishly against mine.

The air was even hotter than I remembered. The strong and heady musk of infidelity lingering in the thick air. Stuffy and frightening as long nails dug into my reddened and exposed flesh. Forcing me to drag in a deep breath. My mind swam as it sent me tumbling into the arms of the deep unknown.

Here everything is filled with light for miles. It was almost as empty and desolate as my mind, void like my heart and emotionless and cold like my existence.

As I stumbled through this grim place I call my mind, a sudden spark of colour jerked my mental being. As if I was being drowned in a lake of freezing, deep waters, here I am, in a place where I don't remember exploring. There I saw colors, unimaginable hues. Blues and greens swirling together. Pinks and purples dancing in the most beautiful tango and there it was....

That face. The beauty I longed to touch. I've read about you somewhere, surely I have.

Reaching out my hand, I gently brushed my frozen finger tips against the smooth of my figment. Soft and gently, serene and exposed. My god this is beautiful. The feeling of silky smooth skin, warmth that almost seemed unreal in this frozen and cold part of my mind. A tundra of emotions rushing through me as I willed myself to reach out further.

Blinking, I watched in fascination as the most beautiful curtain fluttered before me, soft and silky until it was replaced with the most alluring sight. Lips as red as blood surrounded by the smoothest and most golden skin. Oh how beautiful.

    "Just once, may I touch you?" He begged as he stared down at the pure whiteness of her shimmering tail. The scales reflecting the most delicate light known to man.

Those very lines came barreling through my mind. Just once, I wanted to touch those round red lips against mine. At the sight of the slightest movement from the disembodied features, I dragged in a deep breath, choking as I did. As if my lungs were being filled with water. Burning it's way down my throat.

Sea salt.

I remembered this part. The lips moved again. Forming words that I was too ignorant to comprehend.

"What?!" I gurgled. "I can't hear you, oh beautiful goddess, just once bless me with your beautiful words!" I screamed, my throat being stripped red as I waited for its reply. Being still floating within this in between, dangling lifeless as the sparks of colours swirled around me. Just as I was about to lace my fingers through the inky black curtain, a sudden stillness settled over me. The gurgles and bubbles in the distance coming to an end.

"Jungkook," A voice whispered. Soft and sensual it spoke, beckoning me, luring me. I wanted to hear more. "Jungkook..." It breathed again, waiting for a reply I couldn't give. My body in a state of shock as my mind roamed, wanting to hear more of what this disembodied voice was whispering. The lips moved once more. Full and supple, beautiful and just.  "Help me."

"Ho-how?" I attempted to reason, forcing my annoyingly stagnant body to move closer, but to no avail, I kept drifting. Just as the voice was about to speak once more, I was hauled out of my dream by the sound of waves crashing in the near distance, growing clearer and clearer as my body sunk without my consent.

I'm drowning.

***