1: An Unexpected Suprise

Once the crew had settled in with their new life in Hollow Life, everyone's been happy. Vanessa, Kai, Mira, Adam, and Reeve were all getting along exceptionally well. Especially Reeve and Adam. Ever since they had apologized to one another during their adventure with the gang they've never been apart, they were inseparable. Adam and Reeve would always hang out with one another whenever they got the chance. Even if it was 3 in the morning the two would be up playing videogames whilst trash talking each other throughout it. But something weird seemed to be surfacing between them both...

Reeve sat on the sofa in the living room, remote in hand, switching through channels on the tv. He grew more frustrated after every channel he clicked past, every one of them more boring then the last. Adam soon came and took a seat next to him. Out of nowhere Reeve felt his heart speed up and his breath quicken. He forced himself to focus on the tv in front of him as he desperately tried to keep his tough demeanor. He could feel Adam staring.

"You all right Reeve?", Adam asked with concern, "you look a little...worried." 

Reeve slightly glanced at Adam and scoffed, "W-what, no I'm fine. Don't worry about it", he said trying his best to sound confidant. Reeve tried taking deep breaths but to no avail. Why was he feeling this way? Was it because of Adam? No, no it couldn't be...what they had fizzled out long ago. Besides, they're just friends now. Just friends. Adam smirked and scooted closer to Reeve where he began to wrap his arm over his shoulder causing Reeve to jump a bit. "What are you doing?", Reeve asked.

"What? I can't give my friend a hug anymore?", smiled Adam.

Reeve rolled his eyes and attempted to scoot away, but Adam only pulled him back. "But for real though, I need to ask you something important." Reeve raised an eyebrow at Adam as he continued, "There's someone that I like...like really like...and I need advice on how I can tell them." A tint of red appeared on Reeve's face.

Reeve let out a nervous chuckle, "You're asking me for dating advice? Me?", he laughed again which made Adam smile. 

Adam playfully nudged him, "Well you were able to score with me! How bad can your advice be?"

"Yeah, but that was ages ago. I might've lost my "skill", he said motioning quotations with his hands. Adam smiled again. Just as Reeve was about to turn back to the tv Adam moved his face close to Reeve's. A little too close. Reeve stared at Adam, confused and blushing bright red. 

"I doubt it, you were amazing".

Reeve felt his face heat up at those words, he couldn't take it anymore. I he stayed any longer he felt as if he would explode. He gave a awkward smile and tried pushing Adam away, "T-thanks...I guess." But Adam wouldn't budge as he moved his face closer to the point where both their foreheads were barely touching. 

"And you still are...so amazing. I can't get you out of my mind. You're all I think about Reeve." Reeve immediately froze. At this point his face was covered in red, he could hear his heartbeat thumping loudly in his ears. Did Adam really just...? 

He locked eyes with him, "A-Adam I-", he was interrupted as he felt something warm touch his lips. Reeve's eyes went wide as Adam continued kissing him, passionately, hungrily. Adam placed his hands on Reeve's cheek and caressed it with his thumb. Thousands of thoughts flooded through Reeve's head; This shouldn't be happening! Why is he kissing me!? I shouldn't be doing this...but god, I missed this so much. Reeve eventually gave in and kissed Adam back. His placed his hands on Adam's chest as Adam ran his other hand through Reeve's hair. The two went on like this for what seemed like hours until suddenly the clanging of keys could be heard from outside the front door. "Sh*t!", they both exclaimed as they dashed to opposite ends of the couch.

In through the door stepped Mira as she looked at both boys with a friendly smile, "Hey guys, whatcha doing?" Godd*mmit Mira.

Adam turned to her and gave her a nervous wave, "Heyyy, Mira! W-were just watching tv...what do you need?" 

"Oh, I just left my phone, sorry to bother you both", she said sheepishly. She went over to a nearby table, grabbed her phone, and headed back out the door. Reeve and Adam glanced at each other, both with flushed red cheeks. They both just looked at each other, unable to find what to say. Thankfully Adam broke the silence.

"So..."

"...Yeah", Reeve rubbed the back of his neck and chuckled awkwardly.

Adam then let out a deep sigh, "Sorry about that...I know you wanted to just be friends and I know you don't wanna get back with me but-", Reeve cut Adam off with a quick peck to the lips. Adam sat stunned as he watched Reeve smugly walk away saying, "I never said all that".

(This was my first ever fanfic so I know it's probably bad, hope you enjoyed it though.)->Author