7: Morning Massage

The sun shined brightly through the window, awakening Reeve. He slowly opened his eyes with a grunt and let them adjust. Adam was sitting next to him, his back against the bed frame. Adam looked at Reeve with a warm smile.

"Morning, babe", he said.

Reeve smiled back and wiped his eyes, "Morning." He sat himself upright in the bed. Just as he did so a sharp pain shot through his head. Reeve placed a hand to his forehead and groaned. 

Adam looked at him with concern, "Are you okay?", he gently placed his hand on Reeve's shoulder. Reeve sighed and turned back to Adam. 

"Yeah, it's just a dumb hangover." Reeve began rubbing his head, an winced as another headache wave appeared. Adam stayed silent for a moment, then an idea popped into his head. He removed Reeve's hand from his face, and tilted Reeve's head to look at him.

"I could get you some water if that'll help", Adam suggested. Reeve thought about it and then nodded. Adam got up and headed to the kitchen, as Reeve leaned back against the bed, massaging his forehead. After a minute or so, Adam returned with a full glass of water in hand. He handed it to Reeve who drank it all in a matter of seconds. After Reeve finished, he then wiped his mouth and thanked Adam. Adam sat next to him and replied, "No problem." Reeve leaned onto Adam's shoulder, he tried his best to hide his discomfort, but the headache was growing more painful by the second. Adam could see this as Reeve closed his eyes and took deep breaths. I really regret drinking all that beer now... Reeve let a few pain filled moans, his head throbbing after every pain wave passed. Adam glanced at him with a comforting smile and rubbed his shoulder, "Come sit in front of me for a minute, I want to try something."

Reeve looked at him confused, "Why?"

"I just thought of something that might lessen the pain", Adam replied. Reeve eyed him suspiciously but soon gave in. His head was hurting too much to complain, so he did as he was told and took a seat in front of Adam. Adam adjusted himself behind Reeve and started to massage Reeve's shoulders.

Reeve jumped at Adam's touch, he turned to look at him, a slight blush on his face, "W-what are you-"

"Relax Reeve, I'd thought I'd give you a massage, I heard it helps people get through bad hangovers like this." Reeve stared at him thinking of what to say. Adam saw this and smiled, "Don't worry, I won't be too rough, just tell me if I'm pressing too hard alright?"

Reeve felt his face heat up at those words. He could only get out a nervous, "F-fine", as he turned back around. Adam resumed his massage, softly rubbing the area around Reeve's shoulders and neck. Reeve felt himself begin to relax, the headache slowly beginning to fade away.

"Does that feel good?", Adam asked.

"...Yeah", answered Reeve. Reeve closed his eyes as Adam's hands shifted down to his sides, caressing the edges of his chest and stomach. Adam then slipped his hands inside Reeve's shirt, continuing his massage along Reeve's sides. Adam's hands felt magical against Reeve's skin. Suddenly his hands became more intense, gliding along his body in tougher strokes. Out of nowhere Reeve let out a moan, a loud one in fact. He quickly covered his mouth, his face turning red as he felt Adam come to a halt. 

"Did you just...", Adam started.

"I-I", Reeve stuttered, his face burning with embarrassment, "I didn't mean to..." Reeve quickly tried to apologize to Adam, but Adam only put a finger to Reeve's mouth, silencing him.

He then gave Reeve one of his mischievous smiles and lowered his finger. "Seems like you're really enjoying this, huh?"

Reeve looked away and shrugged, "Maybe..."

Adam chuckled, "Maybe I should give you massages more often then", he said as he began again, but this time dropped his hands down to Reeve's hips. Reeve blushed as Adam's hands started moving around in small circles. "I bet I can make you do that again", Adam whispered in Reeve's ear with a smirk as one of his hands slipped up Reeve's shirt and brushed against his chest.

Reeve gasped as Adam's warm hands touched his chest, "Adam!", Reeve warned, his blush growing. Adam began to plant kisses on Reeve's neck, while moving his lower hand along Reeve's waist. A warm sensation spread throughout Reeve's body. He tried his best to deny what Adam wanted. This feels so good... Reeve attempted to break free of Adam's grasp, but Adam only held him tighter. Reeve bit his lip, "A-Adam!", he swallowed down a incoming moan and glared at Adam. "I'm warning you, s-stop it!". But even with his defiance, a certain thought repeatedly bounced around in Reeve's mind; No matter how much I deny this I can't say I don't like it...Ugh, stop thinking that! Adam let out a evil laugh as his kisses moved across Reeve's neck. He then kissed a certain spot that made Reeve's blush even darker. Adam noticed this and started to abuse that spot, licking and kissing it passionately, which drove Reeve to his breaking point. Reeve let out another moan. He was panting from holding back for so long, his face completely red. Adam released his grip on him and smiled, feeling accomplished.

Reeve turned to him with a mad expression, "Happy now?". Adam leaned towards Reeve and gave him soft kiss on the lips. 

"Yep, very happy. By the way you're welcome", Adam replied.  Reeve crossed his arms and looked away embarrassed. He had on a cute pouty face as he turned away and headed out the room. 

"I hate you so much...", Reeve muttered as he stomped out.

Adam smiled and said, "I love you too Reeve."