Chapter 1

Amy was scared. Who were those people out there? Wait what was that? Did they just said they would find her parents? She slowly crept out of the closet. Wait. What was happening? Is that Sophie? Wait who's Sophie? her mind told her that this was just a random girl. But her heart was saying that this was her sister that she had forgotten. Ugh. What is wrong with me?

"Sophie?" She asked.

Sophie looked terrified and happy at the same time as she asked, "You remember me?"

She nodded.

Sophie clutched her head.

Amy was terrified. Something was wrong.

"You're not supposed to." Sophie whispered.

She turned and looked at the blond haired boy that's with her. She stared at him.

What was she doing?

"Why are you staring into his eyes?" Amy asked.

Sophie sighed.

"It's a long story." She said quietly.

Suddenly she saw too giant looking beasts with swords looking ready to slash at something.

She screamed.

"Don't worry." Sophie assured her. " Their our bodyguards. "

Amy screamed louder. Maybe the neighbors would hear.

"We need to light leap her out." Sophie said pulling out a crystal out.

" No. Do you know how dangerous it is to light leap a human? " A brown haired boy with teal eyes asked.

Human?

"Well we got to get her out of here Fitz! It's super dangerous to leave her here. " Sophie argued.

"You're not gonna go anywhere." Said a man walking into the room.

"But we've got to Amy to The Lost Cities. " Sophie said.

"My name's not Amy! " I said. "Wait. Amy. Amy Foster."

Sophie sighed.

"I always come prepared." Said the man pulling out a flat disk.

Sophie looked at it with horror.

He dropped it on the floor and a green mist was on the floor. As soon as it touched me I could feel myself falling asleep. Then everything went black.

Thank you for reading! This is my first book so it's kinda bad.

Word count [327]