Chapter 6

"Come on! It'll do you some good to go outside." Livvy encouraged.

Ever since Sophie had told her that they hadn't found her parents she had sulked and eaten way too many prattles.

"Fine." Amy grumbled.

Livvy led her to a park.

Amy raised an eyebrow. "Seriously? A park? I'm not a baby." She folded her arms across her chest.

"I know your not, but these are different than human parks. Even sometimes I sneak down here for a little fun." She said sheepishly.

"What makes them so great?" Any asked climbing up to stand on what looked like a merry go round . "Woah!" Amy yelled as it swung forward. She could see all sorts of stuff. Alicorns, mallowment, Finny, Sophie and her parents. It suddenly stopped and she nearly fell off. She breathed heavily.

Livvy laughed. "That's what I mean. That is called a memory go round. It showed you your favorite things. And gives you a big ride! " Livvy smiled.

Sophie was one of her favorite things? Well person. But still. Sophie?

"Cool." I said playing with my skirt. "What other cool things to do you have?"

"We have a swing set but it goes by itself and you don't have to pump it like you do in the Forbidden Cities. And a playground that's really easy to get lost in."

I looked doubtful at the tiny playground and had No clue how that was possible.

Livvy saw what I was looking at and said, "It may look small but it actually pretty big. I've went in once and I got lost almost right away. I had to press the red button to get out.

Noticing my confused look, "The red bottom is everywhere and you just have to press it to get out." She explained .She

"Hmm."

"You wanna try it?" She asked.

"I guess."

I would take any distraction. I stepped on the stairs and suddenly it was supper big.

There were mirrors everywhere and I was soon lost. I tried to go forward but my instincts told me that there was a wall there so I turned left. I wound up with a creepy clown poster staring at me.

"Ew." I shuddered.

I walked past it and there was a giant space of nothing. I felt tiny and small. Like when the Neverseen took my parents.

Gone.

Forever.

They would never let me see them again

My brain was playing tricks on me.

Snap out of it! I told myself. But no, the flashbacks came and came more real each time.

Torturing them

Bloody broken

My rage was tremendous.

"Stop!" I shouted.

" Amy? Is everything okay in there? " Livvy's voice was faint.

She would never see them again. Not when the Neverseen had them

I broke down sobbing.

"No! I won't let you!" I yelled.

Piercing blue eyes stared at me. They looked familiar.

"You can't stop us. No one can." They told her.

" Amy! I'm coming in. " Livvy yelled.

She found me and saw me crying and she pushed the red button.

We were suddenly outside again.

"I'm taking you to the apartment." Livvy whispered.

I nodded numbly.

Before I knew it I was in my bed and Livvy, Quinlin, and Sophie were there beside me. Plus a bunch other people.

"What happened?" Demanded Sophie .

I shuddered. I didn't want to bring up the horrible memories.

The blond haired boy that I remembered as Keefe was by me and held my hand and there was a blue breeze. I sighed.

I realized that I was falling asleep.

The last thing I heard was Sophie telling Livvy that she was going to check my memories.

Then I drifted into a soft slumber.

Thank you for reading this far!
Comment your opinion. Cause I don't think this is any good so feedback would help lol.

Word count [689]