Chapter 13

The next day, Amy was taken to the Shores of Solace for her memories to be erased.

"Are you sure you want your memories to be erased?" Sophie asked about the millionth time.

" Yes. " Amy responded quietly.

Sophie blew out a breath. "If you-" She started, "Ya know never mind."

They walked up the steps to the house and let themselves inside.

"Ahhh. There she is." Mr. Forkle said in fake cheerfulness.

Sophie grimaced.

"Here, you can sit here." Mr. Forkle told her.

Amy was soon left alone while everyone else talked.

What will happen when I leave? Will they defeat the Neverseen?

A loud noise startled her.

Amy crept out of her seat and peered through the crack in the door.

They were talking about her.

Amy's eyes widened. They were discussing the erasing  of her memories.

All of a sudden Amy didn't want to forget anybody. She just wanted her parents safe!

But, then again . . .

Amy shook her head as her eyes filled with tears.

She looked back through the crack. A guy was standing my her dad. Then he stood back looking surprised.

"When Sophie Enhanced me, I didn't just bury them, I wiped them. The memories are completely gone. " he said.

" Hmmm. " Was all Mr. Forkle said.

They did her mom next, and she could've sworn she said "I love you too. " when Sophie told her, "I love you mom."

" Come on. " Mr. Forkle said. "Let's go get Amy."

No! I didn't want my memories erased!

"No! I don't want my memories erased!" Amy burst into the room.

Sophie looked surprised.

"Really?" Sophie asked while Mr. Forkle simply said, "ok."

I nodded.

The leap had felt more exhilarating than ever. Maybe it was because she was finally going home. Or because she was just excited.

Amy took a deep breath. She was finally going home! And with her parents no less.

Sophie had been was that she hasn't been allowed to go, but at least she knew that I was actually going home.

I walked into the room and soon my parents woke up.

"Hi sweetie." My mom said . "Whatcha doing in here?"

"Oh nothing." Amy responded casually.

Her dad smiled and as a family, they walked down stairs to eat dinner.

Thanks for reading!!!!!!

I plan to make a few more chapters of when Amy and Sophie get the other memory back. How many ever chapters it takes.

Word count: (425)