Chapter 7

They were after me

"No!"

They had them

They were dead

"Mom! Dad! Help!"

I fell into a black space of nothing

Sophie looked down at me

She smiled evilly

"You won't ever see them again! She said

She cackled

I woke up.

I shuddered. It was only a dream. Only a dream. I told myself.

But the picture of Sophie smiling at me as I fell was still to fresh in my mind.

I got up and put on some boots and quietly slipped over to the park. I sat on the benches and looked at the night sky.

It was refreshing.

" Um hello?" Some one asked. Amy backed away from the voice.

"  Who's there? " she asked.

"My name is Lilith.' She responded.

"What are doing here? " Amy asked worried.

"I like to come out here to get some fresh air every once in a while. What's your name? " Lilith said.

Amy hesitated. Nobody knew that she was a human in their Lost Cities besides Sophie and her friends and the Black Swan.

"My name is Cammy. " Amy replied.

"Well Cammy, what are you doing out here?" Lilith asked.

"I couldn't sleep so I came down here." Amy was trying to figure out how to end the conversation and leave .

Why did she ever leave the house?

"Cool. So what's your ability?" Lilith asked curiously .

"I should probably get back now." Amy said dodging Lilith's question .

"Bye!" Lilith waved at her.

Amy waved back.

" Wait! You never answered my question! " Lilith yelled. Amy ignored her.

"Odd girl." Lilith said to herself.

When Amy got back to the house, Livvy was waiting for her with her hands on her hips.

"Why would you run off like that?" Livvy demanded an explanation .

"Well I had a nightmare about my parents and I couldn't sleep so I went down to the park and this girl was outside and I had to get away quickly and to her my name is Cammy." Amy finished.

" Well that's a lot to process. " Livvy said. " Next time don't go there. Just sit on the porch or come to me. "

Amy nodded.

She went or her room and climbed into bed.

She sighed. When would she see her parents again?

I thought that I should do a random chapter so here it is!

Word count [476]