C14. "Maybe They Are Right"

Today, after finishing an exam, I came back to sleep. I had just fallen asleep, when my roommate was waking me up. Before I threw a fit, he handed me his cell phone.

What the screen showed on his phone was my dad's Weibo, where my dad posted, "See you on Friday."

I said, "Is he going to do something?"

My roommate nodded frantically, taking his phone back and changing into another page. Then he handed it to me again.

It was the information page of my dad's Weibo. The gender had been changed from blank to "male".

My roommate said excitedly, "The news had been exposed in chat groups. And there were some new posts about it on the forum."

"Oh." I rubbed my eyes and asked him, "So what should we do now?"

My roommate was stunned by my reaction with bright eyes: "What?"

I: "I mean how to guard your "goddess" this time."

My roommate: "So cool he is!He is my god now!"

Disgusting...

I: "Well, how should we defend your god?"

My roommate: "Just wait and see. Huh? Why are you so listless? This is about your dad!"

I looked at my ignorant and carefree roommate, sighing in my mind, "Dude, how do you know my pain?" Well, on the surface, I just pretended to yawn, rubbing my eyes and replying: "I was sleepy."

My roommate: "Alright! Go to sleep!"

I lay down again, hearing him typing on the computer. From my point of view, I could see his computer screen, where he was talking to his girlfriend. I guessed they were probably gossiping about my dad.

Although I was sleepy, I was concerned about the gossip of my dad.

So, I turned over and opened my cell phone.

Just five minutes after my dad posted that Weibo, it was reposted, liked and commented by more than one thousand times. The first dozens of comments were basically "Oh My God". Some of them commented with the screenshot of my dad's information page.

In the chat groups, they were discussing about my dad, putting forward their opinions.

Among them, some comments caught my attention---most of them thought that my dad was gonna respond the matter about his gender, while there were several fans thought XXX was gonna quit this circle.

The reason was that my dad had been questioned and provoked for countless times since he entered into the circle, but he had never responded to it.

From his rare posts mentioning his own opinions on Weibo, it could be seen that he only paid attention to his works rather than other things.

"Other things" included the popularity, fans, mean comments and so on.

It was too unusual for such a person to make a response suddenly.

By virtue of their intuition, they boldly speculated that my dad was gonna quit this circle.

Of course, most people didn't believe what they said, thinking they were talking nonsense.

Well, I thought they really knew my dad.

So, following their profile, I looked through their Weibos. Then I found out that they were such fans really supporting my dad.

There was indeed a communication of aura among people.

If you loved someone very much, your aura would be linked to his. Then you would notice the details no one else could do and discover the secrets others couldn't find.