C31. Pandora's

An update: my dad was a devil.

How do I put it, I gotta start with the beginning of this post.

You who had been reading posts these two months may know that there was still a problem bothering me, which was, how much this post had exposed my life in reality.

At first I often stressed that the identity of my dad as a crossdresser and the description of his character were not completely consistent with that in reality, even if I had told you heaps of details, those were all actually not exactly what had happened.

In other words, the character I mentioned in my post was not that we cosed in reality.

And that event happened in the circle was also embellished.

After all, the world was so small, let alone the circle. If I told you guys in full detail, the identity of my dad and I would be exposed from the very beginning.

Of course, I knew as for those who were familiar with the cosplay and the circle in China, the more I tried to hide the identity of my dad, the more my dad would be exposed.

However, for the outsiders of the circle, it was impossible to find the real identity of my dad.

In addition, the forum I chose to update my post was barely connected to the circle.

Therefore, I didn't stir any trouble due to this post.

So, I was still satisfied with this state now.

Originally, I thought that I should find a chance to end this post, because the problem puzzling me at first and the relationship between me and my dad had been fixed... However, I had never expected that my dad struck a deadly blow to me!

This morning, I woke up, trying to welcome a sunny day, when I heard people came to my house , I meant, his house.

According to the voice, there were Ms. XXXX, A and B, and two cosers who should have been friends of Ms. XXXX. With the exception of those two cosers, everyone else had known the relationship between me and my dad.

---And they helped! [smile][smile][smile]

So I went out without shyness.

It was 9:30 in the morning.

Well, it was getting late for people to go to work. I was sure that my dad didn't want to go to work "once again", so he asked them to come home for a meeting.

---After coming back from Japan, he often didn't go to company in the morning. As for the reason, that was not PG ;)!

I was gonna go out for breakfast, while they were holding their meeting. So we would not disturb each other.

But as they were talking, I heard something strange.

For example, "We don't need to worry about this part, because Baobao will help promote", "It doesn't matter how wide the coverage is. As long as someone knows it, then it could be passed from mouth to mouth" and "Yes yes, the more hidden it was, the more it could arouse the audience's desire to explore."

At that time, I didn't associate what they were talking about with anything else. However, having heared that they spoke of me, I seemed to feel something.

So I approached them with curiosity.

I didn't know if it was my illusion, because they immediately changed the topic when they noticed me. Ms. XXXX knocked the iPad on table and said: "let's discuss this part again, I think... "

Then they all followed her words to continue their discussion.

In this way, even if I didn't think too much before, I felt it suspicious now.