C21. You Are in My Bed

I thought, my dad deliberately flirted with me!

Following with the scene in the last post, I played games on the phone and fell asleep in the chair.

At that time, it was well past ten o'clock at night. I usually had a regular sleep schedule, and it was almost my daily bedtime. So as soon as I went to sleep, I was naturally fast asleep.

It should have been after midnight, which I was not sure about and when my sensory system was messed up. I awakened.

Just suddenly I felt like I was hanging in the air, and an instinctive fear woke me up.

When I opened my eyes, my dad's face came into sights.

He lifted me up.

Yes. He carried me in his arms.

He had already taken a bath. And the smell of alcohol was almost gone, there only came the fragrance of shower gel.

Realizing that he was going to hold me to the bed, I felt stiff.

There was a picture in my mind which shouldn't have appeared. I didn't know whether I should blame it to my weird thoughts or his gentle eyes. Besides, I got a physiological reaction.

While, he was holding me, so he noticed it.

He weighed me in his hands, laughing!

Why was he fucking smiling?

'That's it. He's not putting me down yet!'

He held me in his arms and smiled!

In an instant, I was totally conscious, even I wanted to beat myself to death.

But I couldn't act as I had awaken, it was too humiliating. So I pretended to be half-awake, looking at him in a daze for a while. Then, I closed my eyes again.

I was feigning death.

But he was so cunning that he pinched my nose to make me wake up.

I was crying in my heart but continued to play dumb: "What's going on?"

He said: "Do you know where you are?"

I said: "Of course, at home."

He said, "You are in my bed."

I: ...

What he said stimulated me so much that I couldn't breathe and I was even gonna die.

Then he said, "You are hard."

Shit! That was because of you, wasn't it?

In order to survive, I didn't say anything. I immediately got out of the bed and wanted to go back to my room.

Then he held on to me.

He had practiced Gong Fu before and won the martial arts champion. So he was strong enough to tackle me all at once. I didn't see that coming. I ended up being unguarded and lying down on my back.

How embarrassed was I?

My face and ears were aflame, with my heart beating fast and my physiological reaction strong.

To be honest, if I didn't like him, or I didn't know he had a undefined sexual orientation, or I didn't suspect that he liked me, I wouldn't be so nervous, and maybe I could come up with a way to get out.

However, there was no if.

So I was stunned and frightened and frightened to look at him.

His shower gel was so fragrant that I couldn't breathe. And his hair was not totally dried, so a drop of water dripping on my forehead. He wiped it off me, with his finger pulp.