s e v e n t y - f i v e

"finally, it's happening"she mumbled as she look at the mirror and touches her necklace. She feel nervous, excited and scared at the same time. Today, she really going to meet him, the person that she wait for a long time.

"my lady please wear a scarf, today's weather is a bit cold"said Lily while put a scarf around her neck.

"my lady, you look.....nervous today. Did something happened?"asked Lily. Athanasia shook her head. She can't tell Lily about this, not now. She sighed.

Last night, she's too excited and forgot to sleep. Her mind full of Lucas and she can't stop.

'how does he look?'

'what he'll think about me when we meet?'

'what if he's not someone that I imagine?'

'what if he....'

'athanasia, stop!' she shooks her head again clear her thoughts. She look at her watch.

"done! My my you look very pretty today"Athanasia didn't response. She just look at the mirror with blank gaze. And then she smiled at Lily.

"thank you Lily. I'll be late today so if my dad asked me where I was going, please say that I'm hang out with my friends"Lily nodded.

She got into the car and closed her eyes. She's a bit sleepy today since she can't sleep last night.

'I can't sleep here' thought her. She tried her best to not sleep. She played with her phone and suddenly she got a message.

From luc-ass💕

Hey shortie, where are you?

Otw

Hw abt u?

Same

Oh hey, I'm arrived, please hurry:)

Babe of mine, pls wait for me, I'll be there.

I'll be there in 10 minutes, but if I'm not just read this message again.

'this little---' she smiled. She took a deep breath and she enter the Cafe. She sit at the empty seat and order the hot chocolate. Like what Lily said, the weather is cold. Luckily she wear a scarf today.

She look at her phone again. Then she turn away and she saw someone. She smiled and waved towards him.

Meanwhile...

Lucas enter the Cafe and look for Athanasia.

'shit, I don't know her face'  he was about to reached out his phone from his pocket then he saw a girl who was waving at him.

'why she's here?' thought him when he look at the girl. He can't believe that his fiance is here. He have no choice but walked towards her.

"hey, you're Ijikiel's friend right?"asked her. Lucas silent for a moment.

'she didn't seem like she know that I'm her fiance. Well, that's good since I'll break the engagement anyway' thought him as he sighed in relief.