e i g h t y - t h r e e

"people say we make a cute couple"
-psycho-

"Athanasia, get ready. Your fiance will come tonight"

Dang!

"w-what?"Athanasia look at her dad with her shocked face.

"your fiance will come tonight. He'll joined us for the dinner. Why? You have problem with that?"asked Claude. Athanasia didn't respond. She bit her lips, thinking about something.

"why quiet? You don't want to see him? I can cancel the dinner--"

"no, I'll meet him"said Athanasia.

'before I told daddy that I want to break off the engagement, I'll say to him first' thought her. She wait for this moment, when she can tell them that she want to break off the engagement. Finally, it's happening...

But why does she feel something.....lost?

She shooks her head. She in the right choice. She will break the engagement.

"then what if you regret the engagement later?"

"then I'll remember my father"

'gosh, daddy. I feel guilty again' thought her.

"what's wrong with you?"asked Claude. Athanasia grinned and shooks her head.

"daddy, if I want to break off the engagement, is that okay?"asked Athanasia.

....

'FCCK MY MOUTH, WHY THE FCCK AM I SAYING SUCH A THING?!' thought her. She look at her daddy in panick.

"do you have someone in your mind?"

'GAAAAHH I'M SCREWED AAAAAAAAAAAA'

"hm? N-no. I'm just curious that's why I asked hehe"said Athanasia.

"are you sure? Or you....already have a boyfriend behind my back?"

Dang!

'h-how did he

'h-how did he...oh god, don't tell me he--'

"how could I dare? Haha. No one is more attractive than you, daddy"said her while eating her cake. Claude didn't respond. He just continue to drink his tea.

"....did someone asked you for a date?"

'lucas life in danger'

"well, that's--"

"it seems inevitable. After all, the lady inheretid Lady Diana's beauty, and grows even more beautiful with each passing days. And eventually, she will meet a good patner and leave your side, master. Even if his husband moves here, she won't be able to spend as much time with you as she does now"said Felix. Athanasia look at him with unbelievable gaze.