~1:hurtful words

"your so worthless,seriously I dont know why you even have friends who put up with you .You discust me and everyone else.Your so ugly and everything about you makes me want to barf."chloe said scornfully.

stupid...
worthless...
ugly...

what did I ever do to deserve this..why me though?

𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬,𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥.

"Aww look maribrat is going to cry,how pathetic,you seriously dont know how to get a hold of yourself."

Pathetic..

Im not pathetic,you are leave Me The hell alone you stuck up brat,I hate you and yet you still talk to me.Your so annoying.shut your little mouth up for once.all you do is make fun of others,your HEARTLESS!

*𝖤𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗌𝗂𝗅𝖾𝗇𝗍*

𝖸𝖾𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝗅𝗈𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗂𝖻𝗅𝖾,𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖾𝗑𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽...𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾.𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖺𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗍,𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗆,𝗄𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝗎𝗍𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖺𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝗌𝗈 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖾.

C𝗁𝗅𝗈𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗇 𝗌𝗂𝗅𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾,𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝖿𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 ,𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗍,𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗆𝗈𝗎𝗍𝗁 𝗄𝖾𝗉𝗍 𝖼𝗅𝗈𝗌𝖾𝖽.T𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖺 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝖻𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗂𝖽.C𝗁𝗅𝗈𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝗆𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗆𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖺𝗂𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖺𝖼𝖼𝖾𝗉𝗍𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅 .C𝗁𝗅𝗈𝖾 𝗍𝖾𝖺𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗎𝗉 𝖺 𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝖻𝗂𝗍.

"H𝗈𝗐 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎?"𝖼𝗁𝗅𝗈𝖾 𝗌𝖺i𝖽 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾 running off.

Kim went after her.

"Totally uncool dude "Nino said shaking his head and walking away.

"Marinette went too far" another classmate stated with a cold expression.

whisper after whisper

Marinette was sure that it was about her.

"She was the one who haa been mean to me,she bullied me and everyone else,why are you standing up for her?"

"Because what you said was uncool,you hurt her,I know what she said wasn't right but that dosent give you the right to say that,your better than that"Alya said sadly before leaving.

Published :May 12,2019.