new love? pt 2

Hey guys !!

I'm trying to be more active,I haven't been writing in SUCH a long time it's crazy ,I've just had authors block. Anyways Here's part 2! I just wanna let you know that there is going to be 2 more chapters of "new love" :))

______________________________________

(I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY THAT THEYRE AT ELIZABETHS HOUSE)

𝐔𝐇𝐇𝐇

Cut the whining elizabeth! Marinette exclaimed  in fustration.

"𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐭" elizabeth shouted back.

"youve been in a weird Mood all week whats wrong "?

"𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢"

"dont tell me not to worry you have been giving me additude all week ,you shut everyone down ,even ivy and jess,and your usually really Nice to them".

"listen ever since the whole secret admirer bullcrap ive been thinkung alot" the brunette said groaning.

"Why do you care so much about it huh,Its probaly some wimp who dosent know how to face people in their face and writes stupid letters to express dumb emotions" marinette said rolling her eyes .

"Oh I get it,you're 𝘫𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴" elizabetg smirked.

WHY WOULD I BE JELOUS HUH,I DONT CARE IF SOMEONE LIKES YOU IT DOSENT AFFECT ME WHATSOVER the blue haired teenager yelled.

"Dont raise your voice at me.Do not."

"I dont like raising my voice,but that comment of yours was uneccesary,theres many people who like me and ive rejected them,i have no reason to be jelous" marinette said .

"You have no right calling him a wimp when you used to be a mega softie " she chuckled.

"how do you know? I never told you" marinette asked confused

"my cousin goes to our school,and has been before I went myself,therefore she had told me about you ,also i helped you paint your room,are you forgetting that?"

"well,You dont even know whos writing you those love letters,so you shouldnt be talking" marinette said putting her hands in her pockets.

WHATEVER elizabeth said with a straight face

"lets just watch some tv"