~4:Elizabeth✫︎

Beep beep beep 💤

Mari:uhhhhh I dont wanna go to school today,it's so boring and dumb.whatever we have a test that I studied for last week so I might as well go.

(In this story Mari is not ladybug )

*she brushes her teeth,puts her hair in a messy bun,takes a shower,puts her lavender scented perfume on and her new outfit.Than she puts mascara on,puts lip gloss and she does a low braid*.

Marinette goes downstairs.

-conversation
-whats going on
-𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐

"hello sweetie,what happend to your other outfit,I mean you look cute -"

"yea,im not wearing that anymore,its too childish" marinette said in an annoyed voice.

"oh but I thought that you loved it,you created it yourself,I dont think its childis-"

"I used to love it,but now I dont"

𝚜𝚊𝚋𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗,𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚌𝚔

𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚊𝚋𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚍𝚕𝚢.

Usually marinette was always sweet,and she would never talk back to her parents,or be disrespectful towards anyone,but something seemed to change.

marinette grabbed a croissant,some tea and she went back to her room upstairs.usually she would go running to school eating because she was late,but she wasent running late,she was up early.marinette was eating,and sketching with blasted music in her headphones.her headphones were pink,and she didnt like that,so she spraypainted them black and purple.

"wow these are dope" marinette said satisfyed.

after 10 minutes she finished her breakfast,and she had 15 minutes of free time so she went to the art store around the corner.

she was looking around,she found lots,and lots of art material,but she was looking for one in particular:spray paint.Eventually she found a variety of spraypaint in a isle.she picked up the gray,yellow,purple,orange and Navy blue cans.she went up to the cash register.

"yo how much for these" Marinette said while she was taking out her wallet.

"$30" A girl with brown hair and green highlights said while sucking on a lolipop.

"Dawg thats way too expensive ,what the hell".

"do I look like I care,buy it or dont,Im not going to get you stuff for free ya know".

Marinette smirked

"I like your additude,whats your name?" Marinette said paying the lady the money.

"elizabeth ,call me eli.yo can I get your didgits?"

"yea,my name is marinette,but call me mari"

she gave her the number on a small postit she saw lying on the floor.

"so how old are you?"marinette said raising an eyebrow.

"Im 15,and I go to francoise dupon highschool,its around the block,what about you?"

"really,I do too!"

they both smiled at eachother.

"arent you supposed to be in class?" Elizabeth said smirking.

"I should be asking you the same thing" marinette added.

"nah,I dont really care,my classes are very boring,my mom asked me to run the store for a few"

"oh,I feel you,I hate school".

"So do you wanna go together"

"what about we go have fun for a little,than we go to school?" elizabeth suggested .

"sounds like a plan"

mari put the spraypaint in her backpack ,and then they left.

marinette and Elizabeth went to the shopping Mall.

"do you mind helping me find a new bookbag,I need a new one" marinette said looking at her backpack in discust.

"Of course not,lets go find one!"

elizabeth grabbed marinettes wrist softly and they started running kinda fast,both of them were laughing.

They reached a clothing shop(in the mall)."I got my backpack from here,there super dope,im sure that you'll love them" Elizabeth said smiling.

They both looked around .They both saw alot if backpacks ,but they werent the bluenettes type.

They came across a bookbag with black and white  checkered designs,and it had a big green money sign .

marinette looked at the backpack smiling widely.

"I really like this bookbag,what do you think?"

Elizabeth:its really dope,it totally looks like youre style,its perfect!

Marinette:thanks,so I guess im buying it.

Elizabeth:Oh no ,its fine,Ill pay it for you.

marinette:No you dont have to buy it for me,its fine,but thank you.

Elizabeth:I insist,anyways I have pocket money I dont need so its good.

marinette:thank you

marinette hugs elizabeth,and she hugs her back.

"No problem,lets go pay"

After she payed

Marinette:how much was the bookbag?

Elizabeth: Dont worry about it

Elizabeth hands her the bookbag.Than they walk to school together.

"what class are you in?" Marinette asked.

"Im in ms.mandeleiv's class,what about you?"

"Im in ms.bustiers class" marinette replied.

marinette put her old bookbag in her locker ,and headed to class.

"Ill catch you later okay" elizabeth said smiling.

"okay" marinette said giving a warm smile,she nodded,than entered the class.

Marinette enters the class.

"Why are you late?" Ms.bustier asked marinette in a calm,but strict voice.

"I had to help my parents at the bakery,they couldent manage,Im sorry madamouiselle" she lied.

"Its okay,your excused ,but next time its detention okay".

"okay thank you".

With that she headed to an empty seat in the back.Everyone was glaring at her.she obviously didnt care.she grabbed her test and finished it.

to be continued in the next chapter

~bug out