~9 : piercing

It was a Saturday morning,Marinette was planning something she never thought she would do....She was going to get piercings on her ears,nose and tounge.

She was doing her normal morning routine:waking up,using the bathroom,brushing her teeth,washing her face,taking a shower and getting dressed.Today she wanted to dress up with a different outfit that made her stand out ,so she went to her closet and picked out a oversized grey t-shirt :

Today she wanted to dress up with a different outfit that made her stand out ,so she went to her closet and picked out a oversized grey t-shirt :

These jeans:

And these sneakers

And these sneakers

She grabbed her keys and left the house

She grabbed her keys and left the house.Outside she met up with Elizabeth.

"Heyyy " marinette said smiling phistbumping her brunette friend.

"Wassup" Elizabeth greeted her.

They walked for about 20 minutes,to go to a New place to eat that Elizabeth has non-stop been talking about.

"Im telling You the food here is Amazing!I come here all the time!" Elizabeth said smiling.

"You've told me this like 20 times already! Marinette said letting out a faint chuckle .

They stepped in the line,that wasent that long since it was early in the morning.In the line was a familiar laugh,one that marinette new perfectly well.

.....

.............

................

.............................

Alya

But not just that

Alya with Lila

LILA!

The two brunettes were laughing ,looking at something on their phones.

Marinette couldent belive her eyes.

And Elizabeth was just staring....

And staring...

"Why are they here?" Elizabeth asked with a look of disgust.

"Who knows,I just really hate seeing them ".

________________________________________

Alyas pov:

Me and Lila came to this place to get food.She tells me they have great food,And I be live her because she has great taste.

We were in line ,waiting to order,and. I heard something familiar.Something VERY familiar .A voice I had known who it is without needing to look...

Marinette

I couldn't belive it!and she was with some other chick.They both look deppresed to be honest .

I can't believe that MY marinette is with Some looser who acts tough.

They were saying something ,I dont know what,but they both sounded surprised and mad.They probaly saw me and Lila.

To be continued...