14~Lie-la *3*

Marinette!
Elizabeth!
Lila!
Alya!

In my office NOW!

Lila pretended to limp

"Owwww" she shrieked in so called pain.

"Whats wrong Lila ?" Mr.Damocles asked concerned.

"Marinette and That other girl pushed me and alya to the ground and started beating me and her, now my ankle hurts".

"WHAT thats not true!,yes we fought but I never did that and neither did Elizabeth-"

"Enough ,I want to hear what alya has to say".

"Lila,they never pushed us to the ground,yes we hurt eachother but that's not true.Lila hit Elizabeth first,then marinette fought Lila to help Elizabeth,Than I went in the Help Lila and a whole bunch of people started surrounding us.But I dont know why Lila hit Elizabeth in the first place,this would have never happened,that  Wasent cool".

"Well Elizabeth spill-"Lila was interrupted

"Lila,you seem to be the cause of this issue.Marinette what do you have to say?."

"Lila started this.She starts everything.im so tired of her and her lies.Shes always lying to get people in trouble,she manipulates.She lies about her sicknesses for attention,she tells people what they wnat to hear.She PUNCHED Elizabeth and is casually lying about the fact that she hit first".

"WHAT"