11~plain old days

Hi guys!Im sorry I haven't updated in a while,ive been doing stuff lately,its summer now!Anyways if you see misspellings,then please do me a favour and comment that there was a misspellings,that would help me alot :).If you eved have any suggestions on how to improve my writing or tips in general,or if you want my advice to help you make your stories better,feel free to leave me a message!I will respond to you for sure!
_________________________________

~Marinettes pov ~

Today was NOT my day,Not that I usually enjoy my days ,or my school days because I Honestly don't,but today was worse.It  was bad,And not the good type of bad,the type that makes you cringe.

Today I was actually kind of exited.I don't know why though.

I woke up with a smile,I havent smiled that in ages.

And I had this feelimg In my stomach,A weird feeling.Like I did something wrong,or I was excited,I Honestly don't know why.It felt like butterflies.

I used to feel like this more often,and it stopped.

But I'm glad it did.

Because I used to care.I used to put effort into things I did all the time.I used to be that person that you could rely on whenever you needed them.People would treat me like some sort of toy that they could manipulate whenever they felt they needed me.

I'm glad thats over.

I'm not saying that I didn't want to help them,because I did.

But I was so unappreciated.

I helped so many people,did them favours ,gave them support when they needed it most.

And apparently my friends took me for granted.

Everyone Did,not only my friends.

And im happy now...

I really am.

I dont need anybody.I don't.I was brought into this world  without friends,and I was fine.

I'm really happy to a friend like Elizabeth.

She's actually really nice,she seems mean though.

But maybe because were close.

I've seen her talking to other people,and she seems so different.

She speaks to other people with an additive,like she dosent care and she doesn't.

She does whatever she pleases.And I find that so admirable.

We're honestly very alike.

But anyways about my day..

I walked with Elizabeth as usual,we were talking about the latest trends.

All of a sudden I felt something white fall on my sneakers.

BIRD POOP

.......

..........

....................................

Yep...

I was wearing a pair of black sneakers,thank goodness they were old sneakers.But still,I got aggregated.Elizabeth didn't stop laughing for about 3  minutes,And that got me annoyed.At tge smae time she looked happy,I haven't heard her laugh more than 2 times like that.

She has a very cute laugh.Not in that way but you know.Her laugh is light,but I cant stay serious hearing her like that.

"Mari,w-what ,BAHAHAH".

She was trying to form a sentence.

Well I think,but she contained too much laughter.

At one point she did help me take the stains off.

She took her red and black water bottle,poured some water on a tissue and rubbed it on my sneakers.

It didnt come off completely at first,But Elizabeth took out a hand sanitizer bottle from her pocket and added some to the tissue,and eventually the stain came off.

That stupid pigeon.

Then class was horrible.

Chloe wouldent shut up about her problems .

She kept on ranting to the class about how everyone was ridiculous,And How she deserved to sit next to Adrien.

Blah ,blah ,blah.

I wanted to shut her up so look badly.

And I would have,but I dint feel like dealing with her.

I have and had better things today.

And besides I had a feeling that it would be a good day.

Alya kept on  "secretly" starr ing at me. It got on my nerves.And I told Her just that .

"Would you stop starring at me".

I know it was rude to say,But I really don't care.

I don't need people goving me looks,I'm not the one.

Alya just turned her head the other  Way.

Her face got a reddish pink.

I couldn't tell if she was mad or embarrassed,I don't care though ,she pushes my buttons.

And Nino started starring at me.

Hes another one.He is so gullible,you could tell him your a witch and he'll belive you.

I don't even know why we were friends in the first place.It was sooo easy for him to turn his back on me,just like the others.

He is just like the others.

Lunch was okay I guess.

The rest of the day was like any other plain day.